Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Second day of school Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Second day of school Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Second day of school Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Second day of school Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Second day of school Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Second day of school Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Second day of school Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Second day of school Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Second day of school Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Second day of school Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Second day of school Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Second day of school Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Second day of school Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Second day of school Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Second day of school Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Second day of school I_vote_lcapSecond day of school I_voting_barSecond day of school I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Second day of school I_vote_lcapSecond day of school I_voting_barSecond day of school I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Dark One
Crash
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Second day of school

Go down 
+11
Dark One
Sky Girl
Quake
Blaze Heart
Frozen Tail
Azuki Konomi
Kaya
Laser
Blue Haze
Sleeping Slave
Night
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Money : 12316

Second day of school Empty
PostSubject: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Today was the second day of school. The second day when it came to teaching all of these kids they needed to know, second day of mouthing off, second day being annoyed by these children. A coffee in one hand, black just how he liked it, rubbing his black messy hand back into placing. Kaizar stood in a room waiting for the kids to come in, to come back today would be their real day and they would have a blast of there ever was a time for a place
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

Money : 8507

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:51 pm

Ark had music blasting from his bicycle he had his googles on as always and orange shirt on with black joggers and green arm bands his mouth was moving side to side up as down chewing on his favorite gum he then makes his last turn towards the school he looks at the professor just by looking at his face he could already he did not wanted to be here. Ark was looking forward to the rest of the new kids that would show up today .
Back to top Go down
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

Money : 14022

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 4:00 pm

Connor was still sore after yesterday, he needed sleep more of it but that wasn't going to happen. Walking in with a white hoodie, his his over his head, beat of pair of jeans and a old pair of shoes. He didn't see anybody from the day before yet, he didn't see Aaron either. The guy they fought like wild animals in truth Connor liked it a lot. One person he did see was Ark. That guy was strong could he beat him in a fight?
Back to top Go down
Dark One

Dark One

Money : 13872

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 4:23 pm

The school. Faye had missed the first day because of her bus. Now she was here walking she saw the teacher and he looked very pissed, the boy with the yellow and black hair seem to be tired and the boy with the colorful hair seem to be happy. Faye on the other hand was a bit shy, with her head up, her black dress on and shoes, she wore her hair up in a ponytail. She didn't see a place to sit why was that?
Back to top Go down
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 4:29 pm

Connor saw the girl who walked in. She seem shy but she didn't seem scared he didn't know what to say to her, well to tell the truth he didn't feel like talking to much at the moment. He was hungry above all else.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Money : 14907

Experience
Exp:
Second day of school Left_bar_bleue0/0Second day of school Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 100

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 4:38 pm

"Zipper man and fucker...How wonderful." Aaron was in a great mood today as he walk into the class room. He still had marks on his face from the day before, you could easily tell he was pissed. He wasn't going to come today not one bit until his brothers kicked him out. Logan and Shiro once again said they would come him and once again they weren't here. Here he was though, in a black polo shirt shirt, black baggy pants and some boots. "....We don't believe in chairs? I take it that chairs don't exist"
Back to top Go down
https://animedimensions.forumotion.com
Dark One

Dark One

Money : 13872

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 4:50 pm

well there a rude one. I know who to stay away from then I don't know about the other two or the teacher. Maybe I should stay my distance.

Those were Faye thoughts anyway. She stay quiet she didn't know what the teacher was waiting for? More people?
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Ark ignored him clearly this was already going to be interesting day at school he was then thinking to himself who is fucker then he look at Conner for a quick minute and "ah"
Back to top Go down
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 5:09 pm

"Guys got issues. No we stand!!" Connor said that just to mock him. He wanted another round another fight and the only way he was going to get that was if he was pissed, plus he likes making Aaron pissed it's funny that way.
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Money : 14250

Experience
Exp:
Second day of school Left_bar_bleue0/0Second day of school Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Lvl: 5

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 5:20 pm

Elijah could hear a lot of noise coming from the class room but he didn't know what it was. Stepping in with his hands in his pocket he looked around there weren't many of them but they seem full of energy. "Ummm hey guys?"
Back to top Go down
Fair

Fair

Money : 13626

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Aeris was happy to be in school. She jumped on Elijah and gave him a kiss on the cheek, she kissed Ark on the cheek she hugged Connor and then Faye. Her bright eyes shined along with her big smile.
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 5:55 pm

Elijah stood there with a blink expression on his face. He didn't get what was happening or why it happened but he smiled he liked it anyway. "Thank you very much red eyed beautiful lady." He rubbed his head, he blushed lightly and put his head down.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Money : 14907

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 5:59 pm

"Ahhh shit...it's a serial killer and fucking demon." Aaron of course was talking about Elijah and Areis which one was which was up to them. "I could have swear I heard a noise like a fucker talking with a cock slapping against his tongue, strange all these noise and I can't figure it out." Aaron crossed his legs, rubbed his chin and began to float.
Back to top Go down
https://animedimensions.forumotion.com
Red Flame

Red Flame

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 10:06 am

Elijah gave him a look, his eyes stare deep into Aaron eyes, he was annoyed and highly pissed by the guy. Elijah looked away and smile at everyone, he seemed happy and he most of all he seemed really nice to everybody who was there.

"Well I guess not everybody is as friendly? Here to the hope that the rest of the class is just as happy and friendly. I hope to make great friends with you guys. When we do we start class anyway? I'm kinda of hungry."
Back to top Go down
Laser

Laser

Money : 13386

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 4:32 pm

Jet was late God he was super late!! What was he going to do? He didn't God he was in so much fucking trouble, if he was any later school would be over, running down the street he bumped into all kinds of people, he ran into the school building and didn't know where he was suppose to go? he bushed into everyone classroom, into every door and he couldn't find his class at all
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

Money : 14346

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Olivia had to go to her first day of school. The young woman wore a white skirt, a button down shirt and a light gray jacket to cover it all up. Putting on her shoes she walked out of her house. On her way to school she saw and idiot, at the school once again the same idiot, she paid it no mind. Walking up to her classroom she could see other people there. Not a word from her lips she just walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

Money : 14184

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 3:49 pm

Talyor didn't think she was coming to school but here she was and to her shock they had a class few cute boys
Back to top Go down
Flames

Flames

Money : 13912

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 5:30 pm

Luca wasn't late for school not that he knew but he was hungry. He came in with a bacon, sausage, egg and cheese sandwich bumping into Taylor he backed up stopped and looked at her ass. "Damn that's a nice ass!"
Back to top Go down
Kaya

Kaya

Money : 11770

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 5:49 pm

Kaya didn't know why she was in the city she did remember she was suppose to be going to school so she was going, she passed up Jet, she was about to bump into Luca when she step aside and waited for events to play out
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 9:07 pm

Ark was looking around he could not believe the amount of people that were here it was almost to mind blowing for him due to the fact that so little came in last time his guess was that this must by the actual first day of school or people just did not feel like coming to the first day of class either way ark already knew shit was about to spice up today. Moves his head looking at everyone
Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:01 am

Taylor turn her head slightly. The noise of somebody talking? Normally you would think she would hit him and you were right. She did however like compliments. "Yes it is thank you." She said to Luca as she walk all the way into the classroom, looking around she notice there wasn't any chairs. "No chairs?"
Back to top Go down
Azuki Konomi

Azuki Konomi

Money : 12621

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 12:32 pm

Azuki had listen and watch everything. All the events made her want to be in the school even more, but most of all she wanted to get to know Taylor. The girl seemed fun, she seem confident and strong. Azuki was happy but she lacked some things. So she smiled at Luca and step into the class room.
Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 3:52 pm

Taylor look back at the girl who just walked in. She seem to be a nice girl? Whatever
Back to top Go down
Frozen Tail

Frozen Tail

Money : 14581

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 3:22 pm

He was told he had to go to school and so he did. Zeid walk up to the school he saw Jet at first. "Hey follow me." He simply said as he walk up the stairs. He walked into the classroom and Zeid was clean, clean button down shirt, slacks, dress shoes, his hair was neat and clean, he look relax and calm there was just an air about him that you couldn't shake. "I smell...A bastard a real filthy low life inferior bastard."
Back to top Go down
Laser

Laser

Money : 13386

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Everybody had walked pass Jet if he was just a nobody but Zeid didn't so he followed him up the stairs and to the classroom once he was there and he heard him say something odd he couldn't help but ask "Who's the bastard?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second day of school
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next