Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
The return of Connor Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
The return of Connor I_vote_lcapThe return of Connor I_voting_barThe return of Connor I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
The return of Connor I_vote_lcapThe return of Connor I_voting_barThe return of Connor I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Queen
Quake
Yomi
Red Flame
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
Yomi
Queen
Red Flame
Affiliates
</td

The return of Connor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

Money : 13905

The return of Connor Empty
PostSubject: The return of Connor   The return of Connor Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 4:13 pm

School had been for awhile now and nobody knew why. This left Connor without anything to do. Never a good thing in his defense. Look at him in the middle of a park, sun beating down on his face, mouth open, in a baggy white shirt, shorts, some old flip flaps. A simply bored,mess. "I'm gonna kill someone!!!' He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Flames

Flames

Money : 13795

Experience
Exp:
The return of Connor Left_bar_bleue0/0The return of Connor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 100

PostSubject: Re: The return of Connor   The return of Connor Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Luca eyes were low what the hell was up with this place school out you got crazy weird guys wanting to kill people superheroes truth be told he was starting to hate it turning his back on Connor he began walk through the park some more and try to kill more time off of a boring day
Back to top Go down
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

Money : 13905

PostSubject: Re: The return of Connor   The return of Connor Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am

Not a person said a thing. That kinda of passed him off even more. Throwing his head up he saw something interesting. The boy with the red hair, they both go to the same school, while it didn't mean anything important it did mean. "Time to kill" This kid wasn't going to be killed probably not anyway. Connor began to follow the red hair boy. He was in a simple mood today. He just needed a fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return of Connor   The return of Connor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The return of Connor
Page 1 of 1