Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Enel Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Enel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Enel Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Enel Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Enel Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Enel Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Enel Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Enel Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Enel Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Enel Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Enel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Enel Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Enel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Enel Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Enel Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Enel I_vote_lcapEnel I_voting_barEnel I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Crash
Dark One
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Enel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

Money : 14064

Experience
Exp:
Enel Left_bar_bleue0/200Enel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 1

Enel Empty
PostSubject: Enel   Enel Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am

Character Name: Enel
Character Epithet: God
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Character Alignment:Natural
Character Race:Human
Date of Birth: May 6th
Character Sign: Taurus
Favourite Type of Island: Unknown
Favourite Foods: Unknown

Character Job: God

Personal Jolly Roger: Nnone
Character Bounty: None
Pirate Crew Name:None

Strengths:

As a God of Skypiea, Enel had full control of the island. Enel took this title too seriously, matching some of the "all powerful" and "omniscient" traits prior to his defeat by Luffy.

Enel is extremely powerful, although he appeared to be weaker than many characters as powerful as he is due to the fact that Luffy had complete immunity to most of Enel's lightning-based attacks, and was even able to strike Enel, thanks to his rubber powers. Enel's strength was first demonstrated when he effortlessly defeated Kamakiri and shortly after defeating another Shandian, Laki.

Enel has a great knowledge and awareness of objects that many Sky Islanders would usually not have, such as an understanding of what gold is, partly due to studying the ruins of Upper Yard and guard this knowledge jealously, keeping it from the other inhabitants of the island. However, before meeting Luffy, he was unaware of the existence of rubber. He is also very perceptive and has an amazing deductive ability, quickly seeing through Robin's deception and concluding that the Shandorian Golden Belfry Bell was not at Upper Yard but beyond it. Despite his hubris, Enel’s prediction that the survival game would end with himself and four others turned out to be false, as he could not predict Luffy’s survival inside Nola's stomach, so he eliminated the former God, Gan Fall, to make his prediction true.

He demonstrates rather good manipulative skills, utilizing Skypiean-Shandia tension from the previous 400 years of bloodshed (only recently halted by the peace progressions from the previous God, Gan Fall) to incite chaos and war, decimating both factions in the process and leaving little competition in his expeditions into Upper Yard and his eventual discovery of the Golden Belfry. As a result of his extensive studying of Upper Yard's ruins, Enel also has a deep understanding of the history behind the origins and politics behind the 400 year old conflict.and is fully willing to utilize said knowledge and information for personal goals. He also manages to outwit Nico Robin, who is the most intelligent "Straw Hat Pirate" overall and a very skilled manipulator in her own right.

Enel also possesses incredible physical strength and is usually portrayed as very acrobatic, often doing back-flips with one hand, and has an above-average endurance, shrugging off most of Luffy's attacks. Enel had also stomped Zoro to the ground with his foot, and the ground shook as a result, Zoro would later commented about his strength being monstrous.

Enel appears to possess a vast knowledge of mechanics and technology. He personally designed his flying ark, Maxim, and knows its workings inside and out. If any damage is done to the inside, he is able to repair it. He was even able to design a storm cloud production system, an electrical power system, and a Jet Dial fail-safe for the ark, in the event that the main engines were damaged.

In addition, he has some awareness of the meteorological aspects of the sky. Also he has extensive knowledge on the multitude of Dials scattered across the Sky Islands.

Devil Fruit

Enel gets his Devil Fruit power from the Logia-type
Goro Goro no Mi, which allows him to transform into, create, and control lightning. It lets him use a variety of lightning based attacks either by channeling lightning through his body or by striking the drums on his back, which are nearly all named after thunder gods from various cultures. When amplified by his ship, they were shown to easily destroy an island. It also gives him the ability to restart his heart after being near death, as long as he does not have any fatal wounds that could bypass his Logia powers, as well as increase his mantra to omniscient levels. To top it off, his attacks and movements are as fast as lightning, causing his attacks to be very hard to avoid. Because of these abilities, the Goro Goro no Mi is one of the few Devil Fruits to be regarded as "invincible" (though in reality, Logia Devil Fruits are far from being truly invincible).

Electricity is five times hotter than the surface of the sun and has over one billion volts. This means, that if Enel can produce 200,000,000 volts, he can create temperatures of over 10,000 °C. However, sometimes this is not enough to completely burn something that conducts electricity due to the fact that most of Enel's attacks make electricity flow through a conductor for a very short amount of time but can still produce some burns, internal damage, or even death. The only attack that can completely burn a conductor is El Thor, because that attack lasts more than five seconds, as seen when Luffy fought Enel he melted a pure rock wall, not even reaching 60,000,000 volts.

He is also capable of creatively using his Devil Fruit to raise the temperature of gold using electricity, and then manipulate and shape it using electromagnetism, completely building his trident and personal flying ark with his power.

His mini-series suggests that he does not need to breathe, and can survive outside of the atmosphere. However, his electricity-based powers have no effect on certain substances such as rubber, making Luffy his natural enemy, as he is immune to Enel's powers. He is also weakened by Seastone, as all Devil Fruit users are.

Enel has the ability known as Kenbunshoku Haki, known as "Mantra" in the sky islands. His Haki is further enhanced by his Devil Fruit powers, making him virtually omniscient of the thoughts and actions of Skypiea.[11]

With enough skill, he can use this Haki to predict an opponent's moves shortly before they make them, thereby making the attack that much easier to evade. This prediction appears to the user as an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do in the user's mind-eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack actually "hits". Though the power allows the user to predict most attacks, it can be circumvented by various means.

With the Goro Goro no Mi, Enel can pick up electromagnetic waves from the air, allowing him to overhear conversations and everything around him with extraordinary range: this has extended the range of his Mantra to cover roughly all of Skypiea. By comparison, most of the other priests could only keep track of people nearby.

He cannot predict inherently random attacks, as Luffy managed to bypass Enel's Mantra by bouncing his punches off a nearby wall, to prevent himself and thus Enel from knowing where they would land. Enel failed to discern the presence of Luffy inside the giant snake Nola, only detecting him after he escaped. It also does not make the user any faster than normal, so the user's ability to dodge attacks is dependent on their physical speed; Enel was unable to avoid Luffy's finishing move because it was moving too fast. Even Enel himself admits that Mantra is not perfect.

Enel wields a golden staff and is adept at using it, giving powerful hits to his opponents with it. Enel basically uses it to bludgeon his opponents that he deems not worthy of dying at the hands of his electrical powers. He also used it extensively against the rubber-bodied Luffy, when all electrical based attacks failed. He changed it into a trident with his metal-molding powers in order to spear the young pirate, as well as using the electricity to superheat the weapon in order to increase the damage inflicted.

Personality:Enel thinks of himself as an invincible god - quite literally. He believes that he is a divine and immortal being, with the authority to do, take or destroy whatever he pleases and is capable of doing anything. As the result, he appears fearless, childish, arrogant and without a care in the world. Enel holds no regard for any life except his own, and has no moral qualms about killing thousands - instead he sees it as his godly duty, and laughs maniacally as he sends Skypiea to its doom. He is, in short, a psychopath and insane, which becomes even more obvious when he sets off for the moon, which he believes to be the home of God (himself).

His lifestyle is relaxed and hedonistic, and when not attending to his "godly duties" of smiting the natives of Skypiea (for speaking against him), he spends his time sleeping or eating in his residence, being waited on hand and foot by beautiful women. This attitude carries over to his battles, where he's hardly serious and barely annoyed - instead he's relaxed, and enjoys himself by effortlessly absorbing attacks, and humiliating his opponents. In his fight against Kamakiri, he even went to sleep in the middle of the fight, in order to prove his immortality and superiority. Sometimes, against an annoying opponent like Usopp using his "Usopp Spell", rather than shocking them he simply bludgeons them with his staff.

When Enel gets into a situation where he does not prevail, he will become incredibly shocked. As shown when he desperately tried to persuade Wiper not to use the reject dial or when he noticed that Luffy is immune to lightning, he was completely lost and visibly horrified.

Before Luffy showed up, his fruit power and mantra ability seemingly made him completely devoid of fear, due to the invulnerability they granted him, which only furthered his God-complex. Once Luffy began gaining the upper hand in the battle, Enel tried to incapacitate him in order to remove him as a threat, and reclaim his status as "invincible" while stating that there is no need for him to fight Luffy - and from that point he acts somewhat cowardly and unsure of himself, trying his best to avoid another confrontation with Luffy.

Nevertheless, he also gives someone recognition. He was impressed with Robin's knowledge of the golden city and he told Luffy that he was very courageous when he met him on the ark.

Appearance:Enel Latest?cb=20130904225641
History:Enel was born and raised on Birka, but eight years before the current storyline, after finding and eating the Goro Goro no Mi, he destroyed his homeland and came to Skypiea with his followers. Birka was said to be home to many strong warriors; they were, however, powerless before Enel. Though it was his original home, Enel did not show any sign of love towards it, as he destroyed it without any hesitation.[9] Afterwards, Enel and his loyal contingent of followers overthrew the then current ruler of Skypiea, Gan Fall, becoming the island's new ruler.

Enel maintained a personality cult over Skypiea, truly taking the mantle of "god" to its more literal sense. Though Skypiea still had a sense of peace and paradise, much like in any classic dystopia, it was a false paradise. If anyone dared speak out against Enel, or challenge his list of commandments, he would shoot a giant column of lightning down from the sky to effectively eliminate the dissenter.

Along with this, he forced the enforcers who worked under Gan Fall to build him a massive, flying ship called the "Maxim". Enel, after studying history within the Upper Yard, came to the belief that the moon is the legendary land that he sought: an endless land of the sacred dirt, also known as "Fairy Vearth". This is the reason that he constructed the Ark Maxim.

Character Relationships:
Enel had no actual care for his subordinates, and he had no problems with killing his followers either. In addition, while predicting the victims of the Survival Game, he had no pity for his fallen people.

The Priests were the four men who serve directly under Enel. They were his strongest followers and, short of Enel himself, the greatest threat to the Straw Hat Pirates during the Skypiea arc. Enel seemed to possess a little care for them, while they seemed to genuinely respect their leader. Nonetheless, Enel was surprised when he learned that they had been defeated but still badmouthed them saying that their existence would be a pollution to his new empire on Fairy Vearth.

Other than the priests, Enel had 50 warriors called the Enforcers under his command. Yama was the leader, while Hotori and Kotori were the lieutenants of the group. Even though they seemed to take their leader's beliefs seriously, Enel did not seem to have the same feelings.

The White Berets were similar to the police of the Blue Seas. They enforced the rules of Skypiea under Enel's rule, but in truth, they despised him only obeying him for the sake of the Skypiea's citizens. Upon realizing his intention to kill everyone in Skypiea, the White Berets turned against him.

Weapon:Nonosama Bo
Back to top Go down

Enel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Applications :: Character Applications for sell-
Jump to: