Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Sasuke Uchiha I_vote_lcapSasuke Uchiha I_voting_barSasuke Uchiha I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Yomi
Red Flame
Queen
Quake
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
Red Flame
Yomi
Queen
Affiliates
</td

Sasuke Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Money : 15224

Experience
Exp:
Sasuke Uchiha Left_bar_bleue0/0Sasuke Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 100

Sasuke Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Name : Sasuke Uchiha
Nickname:
Birthday:July 23
Appearance :
Sasuke Uchiha Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAbR2TTV9OzPQftETARnM8BIEEpqKzmu3Ct7H0YGdr8rUzF73G
Personality :Sasuke was a happy child, eager to please and be worthy of his family name.This changed after his entire family was killed by Itachi, the person he most admired in the world. He became cold toward others, unmoved by and uninterested in what they do or think of him, choosing instead to keep to himself. He stopped using honourifics like "sensei" or "sama", something considered rude in the Japanese language. His only goal in life became to take revenge for his family's deaths and, by extension, acquire the power needed for that revenge, even if it meant acquiring an external power that wasn't his own

The pursuit of power, difficult enough on its own, is something that Sasuke repeatedly struggles with. Whenever he meets new people, he makes an evaluation of their abilities: those he perceives to be weaker than himself he arrogantly disregards, giving them as little attention as possible so that they won't hold him back; those he perceives as stronger he fixates over and tries to surpass, especially when he believes he should be their equal. As a member of Team 7 he is repeatedly exposed to Kakashi Hatake's philosophy that there is strength in teamwork. For a time, Sasuke accepts this, experiencing it first-hand on several of Team 7's missions. He even starts becoming attached to his team-mates and starts to forget the vengeance he craved. But when he meets Itachi again in Part I and is summarily defeated, Sasuke decides the team is making him weak and chooses to leave them and Konoha entirely, focusing solely on himself.

Prior to Sasuke's defection, Kakashi tries to point out the contradiction in Sasuke's viewpoint: he is driven to gain power because he lost his family, yet sacrifices the family he still has (Team 7) in order to gain that power. In Part II, Sasuke allows Orochimaru to experiment on him as long as he becomes stronger, only to turn against Orochimaru for using him in the first place and acquires new teammates with abilities that could further his goals. Sasuke initially set a no-kill policy for himself and his team against those unrelated to his revenge. This was dropped as his hatred increased: at the Kage Summit, he slaughtered numerous samurai in cold blood and recklessly challenged the five Kage before killing Danzō Shimura; he tries to kill Karin and Team 7 when they impede or attempt to dissuade him from his objecthimself he allies with Tobi and Akatsuki when their goals align, but leaves them without comment when he no longer needs them. His abandonment of all his former loyalties and his criminal acts convince his former classmates that Sasuke is beyond salvation

After his final encounter with Itachi, Sasuke is left uncertain about what course to take; Orochimaru hypothesises this indecision is due to Sasuke, for the first time, being without anybody to tell him what to do. From long contemplation, Sasuke decides that the desire for retribution that drove him for so long is the perfect solution to the world's problems: if a single individual, what Sasuke calls the "Hokage", is solely responsible for making the difficult decisions, killing and the like for the greater good, then everybody will be unified in their hatred of that individual. He volunteers himself for that responsibility and, in order to prepare himself, plans to eliminate what few friendships he still has, namely Naruto. But Naruto, by refusing to give up on saving Sasuke from darkness, demonstrates that their friendship is too fundamental to who Sasuke is and that it cannot nor should it be broken. On coming to terms with this, Sasuke stops fighting the many bonds he's made and chooses to die so the Curse of Hatred would die along with him. However, after further convincing from Naruto, Sasuke chose to live to find redemption instead. Afterwards, Naruto returned Sasuke's forehead protect, which Sasuke keeps on him during his long travels as a symbol of their friendship before passing it to Boruto.

As an adult, Sasuke becomes wiser and mature, as well as genuinely warm and caring, although he retains his habit of insulting others, albeit more comically than coldly. Although he fulfils Itachi's wish for him to live and protect Konoha, his duty of protecting it from the shadows and investigating the mysteries of Kaguya leave Sasuke unable to spend time with his family, to the point where he failed to recognise his daughter Sarada. Sasuke takes his duties as a shinobi and a father seriously: he spends most of his daughter's childhood investigating threats greater than Kaguya; he is protective of Sarada and is very supportive of her goal to become Hokage and not end up like him. Sasuke admits his mistakes as a father, but he has strong parenting skills, as he has faith in Sarada's abilities. Nevertheless, Sasuke loves his family dearly, as he tries to spend time with them when he is able to come home, and expresses pride in his daughter's growth and achievements.

History :Sasuke is the second and youngest son of Mikoto and Fugaku Uchiha; they named him after Sasuke Sarutobi in the hopes that he would someday be just as strong a shinobi. Sasuke grew up in the shadow of his older brother, Itachi, a natural prodigy who many in the Uchiha clan and the village would constantly compare Sasuke and any of his accomplishments to Itachi. Sasuke himself adored Itachi, never passing up an opportunity to spend time with him. Although Itachi welcomed his company, letting Sasuke watch him train and taking him on adventures into the forests,Itachi in return rarely helped Sasuke himself become a better shinobi; when asked, he would often instead poke Sasuke's forehead and promise to do so some other time. Sasuke found this annoying, but didn't allow it to blemish his high opinion of his brother.

On entering the Konoha Ninja Academy, Sasuke proved to be the standout of his class, consistently getting top grades. However, he could never meet the same milestones Itachi had set, resulting in their father paying Sasuke little attention.A ware of this neglect, Itachi, despite being increasingly busy, tried to stand in for their father by giving Sasuke the recognition he craved, at times even blackmailing Fugaku to spend time with Sasuke. As time went on, Itachi started becoming distant with and cold towards their family, culminating in a falling out with much of the Uchiha clan on their suspicion that he'd killed his best friend, Shisui Uchiha. Sasuke did not understand the reason for this, but he didn't mind the side-effect: his father began taking an interest in his development. Fugaku taught Sasuke how to perform the Great Fireball Technique, which he mastered in a brother Fugaku stated his pride in Sasuke for this accomplishment, but at the same time encouraged him not to follow in Itachi's footsteps

After a long day of training, Sasuke returned home one night to find the streets littered with the bodies of the Uchiha. He rushed home to notify his family of this Uchiha Clan Massacre, only to find Itachi standing over the bodies of their parents. Sasuke tried to solicit help and comfort from Itachi, who responded by using Tsukuyomi on him to torment him with visions of him murdering their family. Horrified by what Itachi had done, Sasuke pleaded for an explanation, to which Itachi replied that it was to test his own power. Fearful that he would be next, Sasuke tried to run. Itachi cornered him and explained that Sasuke, as he then was, would not be worth killing. Only by becoming stronger, such as by acquiring his own Mangekyō Sharingan, could he prove a worthwhile challenge to Itachi's abilities. Before leaving, Itachi encouraged Sasuke to hate him, to desire revenge, and to gain power from that. Sasuke immediately followed through, pursuing Itachi and using his newly-awakened Sharingan to attack him. The attack failed and Sasuke passed out, but not before glimpsing Itachi crying; Sasuke would forget this had happened for many years.

Sasuke, now one of the last surviving Uchiha, was alone. He spent the first few days after the massacre wandering his family's compound, reflecting on the people who were now gone, killed by Itachi. Sasuke decided to do what Itachi had instructed and dedicated his life to vengeance, having no other interest than bringing about Itachi's death. He threw himself into his studies at the Academy, making no efforts to form friendships and ignoring all of the girls' attempts to gain his affection. One of his classmates, Naruto, disliked Sasuke's cool personality and the attention he received, and developed a one-sided rivalry in his pursuit to prove himself just as good as, if not better than, Sasuke. For his part, Sasuke thought little of Naruto and was usually annoyed by his outbursts, but would, at times, secretly smile at how hard Naruto worked because of him. Ironically, for all the attention he received, Naruto was the only person among his peers who understood Sasuke due to the painful experiences he had

Clan:Uchiha
Ninja Village:Konoha
Headband:Somewhere

Race:Human

Strengths:Like his older brother Itachi, Sasuke is recognised as a natural prodigy of the Uchiha clan, graduating at the top of his class in the Academy. He makes a strong impression on Kakashi Hatake in the bell test and fights on par with strong shinobi such as Haku and Gaara in Part I. Powerful individuals have noted Sasuke's great potential: Orochimaru offers to help drastically increase his strong Madara Uchiha notes he would have liked to recruit Sasuke had he only been born a few years earlier. Under Orochimaru's tutelage for two-and-a-half years, Sasuke grows strong enough to fight members of Akatsuki, such as Deidara and Itachi, two of the Five Kage, and defeat Danzō Shimura, one of Konoha's strongest ninja. With the Six Paths Chakra, he could help overwhelm Madara as the Ten-Tails' jinchūriki, and Kurama compared Sasuke's prowess to that of the Sage of Six. As an adult, despite losing his left arm, he could defeat all the kekkei genkai shinobi of the coliseum, and years later could fight on par with Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki. As such, he is regarded as a legendary shinobi and one of the most powerful alive, with Naruto being the only individual capable of defeating him in battle.Naruto views him as being capable of taking the world on in a fight.

Sasuke's chakra is quite strong, in part due to being the reincarnation of Indra Ōtsutsuki. Though this quality is never really touched upon in Part I, it is frequently noted in Part II; whenever Sasuke's Curse of Hatred deepens, others remark how much stronger,] darker, and more sinister his chakra becomes. His reserves are also quite large, enough to use Chidori twice a day during Part I without aid. By Part II, Sasuke is able to use Chidori and related techniques multiple times in a single day, as well as summon creatures as large as Manda. His chakra control, though less refined than Sakura Haruno's, is nevertheless very high. In the anime, he could effectively perform hand seals between his own and an enemy's hand. In adulthood, after losing one of his arms, he learned to use one-handed hand seals. While not an actual sensor himself, therefore unable to detect or track targets by their chakra, during his final battle against Naruto, he sensed Naruto's build-up of chakra and natural energy from Kurama Also, in sharing half of Hagoromo's power with Naruto, he is also able to sense Naruto's chakra from a different dimenson h owever, Sasuke has not shown the ability to sense anyone else's chakra as he can with Naruto.
Read the wiki for rest in lazy

Element:Fire,Lightning,Earth,Wind,Water,Yin
Fighting stlye:
Other Things:
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Uchiha
Page 1 of 1