Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Training a young swordsman I_vote_lcapTraining a young swordsman I_voting_barTraining a young swordsman I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Training a young swordsman I_vote_lcapTraining a young swordsman I_voting_barTraining a young swordsman I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Queen
Quake
Yomi
Red Flame
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
Yomi
Queen
Red Flame
Affiliates
</td

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Red

Red

Money : 14095

Experience
Exp:
Training a young swordsman Left_bar_bleue0/0Training a young swordsman Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Training a young swordsman Empty
PostSubject: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Soto had came to Asgard to find Sora he never been in all his years of travel this was his first he look around this place was full of money and full of fun when he got to the castle he was thinking wow "About to get me a house swordsmanship lessons aren't fun anymore" he said with a laugh he waited for Sora to come out
Back to top Go down
Sky King

Sky King

Money : 14724

Experience
Exp:
Training a young swordsman Left_bar_bleue0/0Training a young swordsman Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Lvl: 100

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Sora came out '' your Early '' he said with a wooden blade and his swordsmen cloths he looked at him and smiled

Red

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:24 pm

"Yea I was around here so you ready for your training?"
Back to top Go down
Sky King

Sky King

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:46 pm

'' lets go '' he took the sleuth out his sword and was ready

Red

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Soto grabbed his sword as well but his was still in the sheath he pointed it at Sora "Hope you don't love that sword"
Back to top Go down
Sky King

Sky King

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 pm

'' its a wooden sword soo hell no '' he said as he kicked him he then dashed and thrust his sword

Red

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Soto block his kick with the arm he was holding his sword in when he came for the thrust Soto swing down his sword breaking that wooden sword into millions of pieces he pointed his sword to Sora "We go lots of work to do kid and be careful when you touch me I can't always control my powers" he smile and touch his leg "Take me to your training area we gonna teach you somethings"
Back to top Go down
Sky King

Sky King

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:13 pm

'' oh tough guy ''He was walking leading him to the area he then looked at him he was not a normal swordsmens he was much more he lead him outside and it was forest with a nice view and training area '' here we are ''
Training a young swordsman Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpT6Rzi7qveQJhZ8Pg7nSn0O313NJn_1aqFwjKJxF3q70aLQXYRA

Red

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Soto look around this wasn't a bad area he could teach him somethings here Soto always had a sword with him Soto's saber and a katana he gave Sora the Katana "Thats gonna be your sword for training" he sat on a rock and his coat fall down covering his right arm like always "You have three days to learn Kana Osore"
Back to top Go down
Sky King

Sky King

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:32 pm

'' wats that '' he said sitting

Red

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:47 pm

"Kana Osore is the one handed swordsmanship style I made when I was 15 think of it like this Zoro three thousand worlds can be destroyed with one of the simple attacks your only problem" Soto knew his swordsman style and he had one problem for it "I hope your don't have a problem with losing an eye or any other body part"
Back to top Go down
Sky King

Sky King

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:50 pm

'' You never said it was gonna be easy so what the hell lets break some organs '' sora was pumped up he took out his katana

Red

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 pm

"Good first thing of training you see that giant stone rock over there you want to cut it without cutting it break and destroy it from the inside no element use, no kekkei genkai use,no hands or feet you gotta use the dull ass sword I gave you and break that from the inside out oh and you can stab it the sword will break" Soto if he didn't get it the first time he would show him how to do it which would easy but have a bad part to it
Back to top Go down
Sky King

Sky King

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:08 am

Sora was concentrating he was focusing his mind and looked at the rock since it was just a normal rock it was going to be a little easy he took out his blade then put it back in the rock was cut in a million pieces the reason why was because it was just a normal big rock with not much strength '' we need a better rock that was to easy ''

Red

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:12 am

"I said cut it inside out you cut it into a million pieces fail" Soto at that moment break Sora ribs that was punishment pain for everytime he failed he pointed to a another rock not big or small the same size "Again when you ask for help I'll help you everytime you fail you get broken or cut"
Back to top Go down
Sky King

Sky King

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:41 am

'' ok fine can you teach me before you break my whole body '' Sora was bleeding he was about fall but got up

Red

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 am

Soto walk over to the rock and grab his saber he pulled out his saber it look like he cut it with his hand Soto cut the rock along with the dull part there was no cut on it but the rock fall from the middle "You focus your speed and power then you cut what can't be cut look at the rock not a single slash on it but yet right down the middle. Focus power in the middle of the sword,speed on the sides then move you have the fastest kill in the world"
Back to top Go down
Sky King

Sky King

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:53 am

Sora Focused the middle part of his saber and looked at the rock he looked at it closely and maid two step's hr ct the rock with only his hands and the rock was cut down the middle instantly '' did i get right ''

Red

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 am

Soto pointed to his hand that was bleeding "See you fell for the trick you used your hand and I had just used my saber" he laughed this kid had a long way to go but at least he got that right "That more is call Tenshi" he walk over to a house "Next one is called Satsuriku your gonna cut through this house and appear on the other side if you do it right the house will go up into a thousand green flames" he was thinking maybe he should tell him a bit more "50 cuts is a second no powers and your feet have to keep moving no stopping this attack should take no less then 20 seconds you mess it up I'm cutting a leg you want help ask now"
Back to top Go down
Sky King

Sky King

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:18 am

'' I can do it ''

Red

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:24 am

Soto had his hand on his saber just in case "50 slashes for one second no magic and no powers, you have 20 seconds to slash it all and make it turn green go"
Back to top Go down
Sky King

Sky King

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:51 am

Sora dashed to the house with all of his speed he had 16 seconds on the clock he pulled his sword while ruining he then went so fast he went through the house in other word he was already in back of the house then he put his sword back in slowly right when he did the house slashed 50 slashes for one second and then in the after math it went up to thousand green flames that burned them into shreds of sades and only 4 seconds remaining

Red

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:29 pm

"Ok you got that right should start on level two" Soto grab Sora by hair and put on weights on both his arms and his legs about 800 killo's each "Come on we fighting" he pull out his saber slowly
Back to top Go down
Sky King

Sky King

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:54 pm

sora took out his sword he could not move that much he was moving slowly but a little fast he slased him 3 times then he spins then he slashed him down the middle

Red

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:02 pm

Soto block the slashes and on the last one he push him back the force of it cut Sora across the chest "Thats an attack learn it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training a young swordsman   Training a young swordsman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Camelot :: Asgard-
Jump to: