Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Vegeta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Vegeta Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Vegeta Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Vegeta I_vote_lcapVegeta I_voting_barVegeta I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Red Flame
Queen
Quake
Yomi
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
Red Flame
Yomi
Queen
Affiliates
</td

Vegeta

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Money : 14968

Experience
Exp:
Vegeta Left_bar_bleue0/0Vegeta Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:53 pm

Name :Vegeta
Nickname:Prince Vegeta,Super Vegeta,The Prince of Saiyans,The King of Saiyans
Appearance :Vegeta Namek_Vegeta_By_KingCrackRock_by_kingcrackrock

Personality :Vegeta is haughty, arrogant, and bitter as a result of the destruction of his homeworld, Vegeta, and the abuse his race suffered at the hands of Frieza. His royalty seems to have bestowed upon him an inflated sense of superiority, holding himself above nearly everybody he encounters. He is immensely proud of his Saiyan heritage and believes his race to be the most powerful in the universe.
Since childhood, Vegeta has proven himself a ruthless killer, merciless like most Saiyans. During the Namek Saga, he began to exhibit changes; rather than killing Krillin or Gohan as he promised in the previous saga, he instead forges an alliance with them. Having been born into the upper tier of Saiyan society, Vegeta was fixated on achieving the legendary status of Super Saiyan and becoming the most powerful warrior in the universe. After his defeat at the hands of Frieza, Vegeta tearfully explains to Goku that Frieza forced him to be ruthless and that he never had the chance to be anything else (implying that he could have been kinder and more merciful were it not for Frieza). From then on, Vegeta softened up and occasionally showed compassion to his new family, Bulma, Bulla, and Trunks. In additon, during the Kid Buu Saga, he notably became enraged when he learned that Goku's deal with Old Kai involved allowing the latter to take advantage of Bulma, feeling it was very senseless of Goku, pointing out that he should have used Chi-Chi instead. It wasn't until the Babidi Saga that he gave in to his obsession of overtaking Goku in might, becoming Majin and "evil" once more. This was a desperate, failed ploy to restore his former wickedness, believing it to have been the source of his true power. Goku doesn't believe Vegeta is bluffing, and correctly so; Vegeta demonstrates his prevailing softness in hugging Trunks for the first time and telling him that he is proud to be his father, before performing a sacrificial Final Explosion against Majin Buu. Arguably his most defining trait is his rivalry with Goku and obsession to surpass him in power. In Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn, he goes so far as to break down in tears over his inability to surpass Goku. However, this obsession has led him to save Goku's life on several occasions, insisting that only he will defeat Goku.

After the defeat of Kid Buu, he has a change of heart, and his angry grudge against Goku became a friendly rivalry. Vegeta shows to be one of the more intelligent characters of the series. He is also one of the most serious, rarely exhibiting humor. When he does so, his humor is very dry and in some rare occasions black. He does, however, delight in mocking his enemies, as demonstrated when he offers to reconstruct Android 18 into a "toaster" or a "washing machine". He also shows his black sense of humor towards Goku when he was about to battle him in the World Martial Arts Tournament. He overheard Goku mentioning of him being full of food and Vegeta swore to punch him straight to the stomach. Normally, his ego and arrogance overshadow his positive qualities.
At the beginning of the series to near the end, Vegeta is shown to be exceptionally vain and egotistical. A tragic example of this is in his fight with Semi-Perfect Cell. Though he could have easily destroyed this weaker form of Cell, his arrogance bested him, and he purposely let Cell absorb Android 18 just to have a challenge in Cell through which to test his power. While fighting Majin Buu and Janemba, he vehemently opposed fusion with Goku due to his pride, but Goku managed to persuade him, later becoming more willing to fuse, going so far as to propose it himself in the battle against Omega Shenron. On several occasions, Vegeta conceitedly underestimates his opponents; in the cases of Perfect Cell and Kid Buu, Vegeta was fooled by their diminutive appearances, believing that they had only "shrunk".

At the end of the Buu Saga and in Dragon Ball GT, Vegeta is much more relaxed. He is often seen smiling and cracking jokes, such as when he forced Trunks to enter the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament, threatening to "cut his allowance" if he didn't enter the competition. Often being more caring and kind to his family, especially his daughter, Bulla, Vegeta admittedly has a kinder side, per his adjustment to Earthly life. The best example of caring for his family is the aforementioned example of hugging Trunks before he fights Majin Buu as Majin Vegeta. However, Vegeta can still be seen sitting on the sidelines, while everyone else is happy, enjoying themselves in the thick of things. Later on, Vegeta developed a strong age-crisis. For example when driving home with Bulla and seeing two teenagers in an other vehicle flirting with his dauhter, he ignores them. After a while other one of the boys calls Vegeta a "geezer" and he got angry and broke their car.

Vegeta is, iconically, extremely aggressive and angry. Throughout the first half of the Frieza Saga, whomever he defeated, he killed without mercy. Indeed, his only sign of mercy is when he let Namekian Frog Captain Ginyu live, not wanting frog guts on his clean boots.

Vegeta, in some instances, has been seen afraid of opponents like Broly and Frieza, but visibly comes around. In Broly's case, this could be out of respect for the Legendary Super Saiyan.

History :Vegeta is born around Age 732, and is first seen in his youth in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Goku, effortlessly destroying 6-7 Saibamen. Vegeta's father, King Vegeta, is the King of the Saiyan race. However, King Vegeta and his son are under the rule of the interplanetary warlord Frieza. Frieza kills King Vegeta and destroys the Saiyan planet, Planet Vegeta. As a result, all the Saiyans (except for Goku, Raditz, Vegeta, Nappa, Turles, Paragus, Broly and Tarble) are killed.

Frieza keeps Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz as slaves to do his bidding, while Goku escapes the devastation by being sent to cleanse Earth of its inhabitants moments before it was destroyed. In the manga chapter of the Namek Saga, Vegeta is angry over working under for Frieza. Vegeta is especially reluctant to take orders from Frieza's right-hand man, Zarbon, whom Vegeta states is responsible for mocking him for many years and "working him like a slave." Despite being Frieza's underling, Vegeta constantly and proudly calls himself the "Prince of all Saiyans." Vegeta does not refer to himself as the "King of all Saiyans", possibly out of respect for his father, a refusal to admit the extinction of the Saiyans, or because he was never formally declared King.

Clan:Royal family
Type:Prince

Super Saiyan levels:

1:Vegeta VegetaSSIvsSemiPerfectCell

Ascended Super Saiyan:Vegeta VegetaAscendedSuperSaiyanEp155

super saiyan 2:Vegeta 20091212033610!SSJ2Vegeta

super saiyan 3:Vegeta Vegeta___Super_Saiyan_3_by_dbzataricommunity

super saiyan 4:Vegeta 932846_20061127_790screen002

super saiyan 5:
Vegeta Vegeta_Ssj5_Remake_by_NeDan89

Super Saiyan God:Vegeta Super_10

Race:Saiyan
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/timetospeak
vegeta

vegeta

Money : 13712

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:31 pm

i would love to take vegeta
Back to top Go down
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Money : 15224

Experience
Exp:
Vegeta Left_bar_bleue0/0Vegeta Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Lvl: 100

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:38 am

take him
Back to top Go down
Order

Order

Money : 14055

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 4:59 pm

up for sell again
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Money : 13947

Experience
Exp:
Vegeta Left_bar_bleue0/200Vegeta Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Lvl: 1

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm

just add super saiyan blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vegeta
Page 1 of 1