Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Kakashi Hatake I_vote_lcapKakashi Hatake I_voting_barKakashi Hatake I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Yomi
Red Flame
Queen
Quake
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
Red Flame
Yomi
Queen
Affiliates
</td

Kakashi Hatake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Money : 14968

Experience
Exp:
Kakashi Hatake Left_bar_bleue0/0Kakashi Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Kakashi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Kakashi Hatake   Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 am

Name : Kakashi Hatake
Nickname:Copy-cat ninja
Appearance :Kakashi Hatake Http2bpblogspotcom-ky89xlbbsrcsp9zoykfcaiaaaaaaaaacaqcuq9e2vjcss740hatake-kakashi-3468Kakashi Hatake Naruto_kakashi0020

Personality :akashi became more stern and serious following his father's death, following all the rules and scorning any who disobeyed them, like his team-mate Obito Uchiha. This caused Obito to resent Kakashi, as Kakashi showed little kindness to his team-mate. This changed when Obito was mortally wounded in a mission, and Kakashi and Obito became friends in the latter's final moments.
Obito's death had a huge impact on Kakashi's personality. He is now more cheerful and shows greater concern for his team-mates and students, placing their safety over the successful completion of a mission, as well as believing that teamwork is essential to overall success as a team. He is also regularly late for appointments, making obvious excuses just like Obito before him. This is because of his frequent visits to the memorial where Obito's name is engraved, where he loses track of time. However, Kakashi is still just as carefree and emotionless as he was during his youth, often speaking bluntly about sensitive topics.

Kakashi claims to have lost everyone who was close to him, causing some reluctance to allow others to get close to him. Of the people who are still alive, Kakashi is on the best terms with his students, although he is on good terms with almost everyone in Konoha. After the formation of Team 7, he begins taking a special interest in their development, as shown from his regular checking up on Naruto and his eating habits. He similarly refuses to go on a mission at the end of Part I so that he can stop Naruto and Sasuke from killing each other. Kakashi is just as devoted to his friends and the rest of Konoha, such that his signature jutsu, the Lightning Cutter, had been made on the principle of duty, and perfected on the principle of protecting loved ones.

Kakashi has a rather solitary and matter-of-fact attitude. His calm and detached demeanour has been called “cool, hip, and trendy” many times by Might Guy. Despite his increasingly growing reputation and prowess as a ninja, Kakashi has shown no signs of arrogance, and is rather modest about his abilities, as shown when he readily praises others for leaps in their combat abilities and stating on more than one occasion that Naruto has surpassed him in power. When suggested by many for him to become Hokage, Kakashi admitted that such a position was unfit for him. His naturally calm attitude is used to his advantage in battle, as it becomes easier for him to maintain his composure to stay focused on the situation at hand, and ultimately notice everything around him. As a result, he can quickly adjust to any situation to make keen and thought-out decisions, allowing him to stay steps ahead of his opponents.

Kakashi has an ongoing, albeit one-sided, rivalry with Guy. In trying to prove himself superior to Kakashi, Guy challenges him to competitions of questionable value ranging from Rock, Paper, Scissors to running races. Guy has a record of 50 wins to 49 losses, which he is particularly proud of, despite these competitions having little accuracy due to their large variations. Kakashi, on the other hand, shows very little interest in their competitions, which only further inspires Guy to defeat Kakashi and his "coolness". However, Kakashi did show disappointment when he learned that Guy taught Lee how to open the dangerous Eight Gates, which turned to sympathy when Guy shows how much his student meant to him.

Kakashi is an avid fan of the Icha Icha series of novels by Jiraiya, showing that he might be slightly perverted. He is typically seen reading one of the books when not involved in a fight, making it the only one of his reportedly several hobbies that is ever seen in the series. He even went and read it during his first fight against Naruto, as Naruto was, at that time, too weak to pose much of a threat. Despite his fondness for the books, he grows uncomfortable when reading passages to others (even around Pakkun and his ninken), presumably embarrassed by the adult content (as noted when they were decoding Jiraiya's last message). Naruto, on one occasion, has used these books against Kakashi during their second bell test, threatening to spoil the ending of the latest instalment to force Kakashi to leave himself vulnerable (by shutting his eyes and blocking his ears) to prevent learning the ending of the story. Kakashi felt
humiliated when he realised that Naruto hadn't read past the first ten pages, and that he was tricked.

History :Kakashi is the son of Sakumo Hatake, also known as the "White Fang of Konoha". His mother apparently died when he was young. Kakashi has been known since a young age as an extremely gifted prodigy, regarded by many as the best of his generation. He had received top marks and had shown an innate aptitude for the ninja arts while in the academy. This permitted him to graduate from it in a single year at the top of his class at the age of 5, and then becoming a chūnin a year later.
Despite his own success, his father fell into disgrace after choosing to save his comrades rather than complete an important mission, causing Konoha to suffer in the war effort. Dishonoured, Sakumo took his own life after a deep depression and a drop in his skills, which caused Kakashi to lead his life strictly by the ninja code.

Clan:Hatake

Ninja Village: Konohagakure
Number of mission taken:1,141
Number of mission finished:1,141

S rank missions:42
A rank missions:298
B rank missions:414
C rank missions:190
D rank missions:19

Weapon Name:Makibishi,Manriki-gusari,White Light Chakra Sabre,Wire Strings,
Weapon Looks:none
Weapon Command :none

Race:Human
Strenghts:Kakashi primarily relies on his mastery of ninjutsu, of which he has a vast arsenal due to his Sharingan; being noted to have copied a thousand techniques. With this arsenal, he can attack or defend against his opponents in numerous manners. He has proven to be very adept in taijutsu, which, combined with his impressive speed, allows him to effectively catch his opponents off guard and evade attacks. While used less often, he has also shown skill in genjutsu, which he can use to throw off his opponents as a set-up for stronger attacks. But Kakashi is not limited to the three major ninja skill sets, as he is renowned for his tracking abilities and has otherwise displayed proficiency with trap-making, survival, stealth, and assassination. Orochimaru also noted that he has started to dabble in fūinjutsu around the time of the Chūnin Exam Arc, which he found impressive given Kakashi's age. He is also more than willing to use any weapon he comes across, such as Zabuza's Kubikiribōchō, a feat made more impressive by his ability to lift the giant blade with one hand

Element:Raiton,Doton,Suiton,Katon
Fighting stlye:Ninjutsu,Taijutsu
Other Things:"Kakashi" is Japanese for "scarecrow" (案山子) and "Hatake" means "farmland/field" (畑), so his name means "scarecrow in the farmland" (畑・案山子). This is very fitting since many ninja in actual history (and ninja villages) posed as farmers.

Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/timetospeak
Copy Kat

Copy Kat

Money : 13761

Kakashi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake   Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:13 am

so you do have him may i please
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Money : 14968

Experience
Exp:
Kakashi Hatake Left_bar_bleue0/0Kakashi Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Kakashi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake   Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:09 am

Yea, knock yourself out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/timetospeak
Sponsored content

Kakashi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake   Kakashi Hatake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kakashi Hatake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Applications :: Character Applications for sell-
Jump to: