Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Goku (up for grabs) I_vote_lcapGoku (up for grabs) I_voting_barGoku (up for grabs) I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Goku (up for grabs) I_vote_lcapGoku (up for grabs) I_voting_barGoku (up for grabs) I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Queen
Quake
Yomi
Red Flame
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
Yomi
Queen
Red Flame
Affiliates
</td

Goku (up for grabs)

Go down 
+4
Queen
Moons fang
Volt
Goku
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku

Goku

Money : 14126

Experience
Exp:
Goku (up for grabs) Left_bar_bleue0/0Goku (up for grabs) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Goku (up for grabs) Empty
PostSubject: Goku (up for grabs)   Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Name : Goku
Nickname:
Appearance :Goku (up for grabs) Kai_go10

Personality :goku is always happy he is always in a good mood but above all he loves to fight he is good at what he does especially when it comes to training he is very strong and has a strong heart he wants to train others on how to fight especially those who are strong he is not that smart when it comes to women or social but other then that he is very smart he knows how to fight and be good at what he does, he always thinking about how to train and make himself better fighter.
History :goku once was from a different planet on this planet he was told as a baby that he would be sent to earth to kill everyone when he got there he was still a child but a old man named gohan found him but he was quite mean until gohan droped him on his head from that part on he had forgot everything through the years until he was 10 he was trained by his grandfather goku tho had a dark power with his tail he could turn into a huge mokey monster with massive power he then while in this form killed his grandfather gohan but gohan left something behind something called a dragon ball this one had four stars on it and with it he would find the others with some news friends he would meet in the future he through the years got stronger and more powerfull with the stronger villians that would show up he achieved something that only a few sayians could do something called super sayian this is where he becomes majorly stronger and more powerful then before but that wasent the end of it through the years he would achieve a higher power something called super sayian 4 this is where he becomes a monkey but in a regular form where he can control it he is quite srong for that matter in this form he can move so quickly you cannot see him he can do attacks that are truly amazing and strong through his years as well he has a wife and two children gohan, and goten they both are very strong and goku loves his wife and children very much he is now in his 40's and he has come to a school to become a teacher for some students he would like to choose  
Clan:Z fighters
Type:warrior

Weapon Name: he doesent have any weapons!
Weapon Looks:
Weapon type:
Abilities:
Kamehameha- in his different forms he can make this stronger and more powerful this is his main weapon
super kamehameha- with this attack his kamehameha waves are brought to a whole new level of strength
instant transmission- goku has teleported accross the universe with this technique so it is very good to have
spirit bomb- this is his most strongest attack which takes the worlds energy forms it into a massive ball and it get thrown at his enemys  
kio-ken- for a curtain amount of time his strength can be multiplied with this technique
dragon fist- this is a attack that gives goku attacking power of a dragon

Super Saiyan levels:
super saiyan: Goku (up for grabs) Super_10

super saiyan 2:Goku (up for grabs) Goku_s10

super saiyan 3:Goku (up for grabs) Ssj3_210

super saiyan 4: Goku (up for grabs) 39406310

super saiyan 5:Goku (up for grabs) Son_go10

super saiyan god:Goku (up for grabs) Latest?cb=20170207135550

super saiyan blue:Goku (up for grabs) Latest?cb=20160419234210

Strenghts: his friends, earth, his family, his heart, and his mentors
weakness: his heart, his family, his friends, earth, and his mentors

Race: saiyan
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Goku (up for grabs)   Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:55 pm

brings a whole new level of Ichigo vs Goku lol not a master thing but I like the way you did approved
Back to top Go down
Moons fang

Moons fang

Money : 14307

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Goku (up for grabs)   Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:46 am

yea but in human form goku can be considered a master cause he still has his power and everything
Back to top Go down
http://bleachrp.canada-forum.net
Queen

Queen

Money : 14229

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Goku (up for grabs)   Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:06 pm

ok so we took our vote you can have him but nope he won't be a master the Goku spot is still open
Back to top Go down
Frozen Tail

Frozen Tail

Money : 14464

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Goku (up for grabs)   Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Yo what is this? lmao dude you is a tool right now
Back to top Go down
Moons fang

Moons fang

Money : 14307

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Goku (up for grabs)   Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:49 am

ok what about now can he be considered the actual goku
Back to top Go down
http://bleachrp.canada-forum.net
Goddess

Goddess

Money : 14288

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Goku (up for grabs)   Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:35 am

yea now hes a real Goku
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Goku (up for grabs)   Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:37 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons
Ice Dragon

Money : 14960

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Goku (up for grabs)   Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:29 am

ok guys i have to many accounts and i cant manage all of them so im giving away goku, who would like him

Frozen Tail

Money : 14464

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Goku (up for grabs)   Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:42 am

Oh I'll take him
Back to top Go down
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons
Ice Dragon

Money : 14960

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Goku (up for grabs)   Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:50 am

ok il pm you the password

Zero

Money : 13947

Experience
Exp:
Goku (up for grabs) Left_bar_bleue0/200Goku (up for grabs) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Lvl: 1

PostSubject: Re: Goku (up for grabs)   Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm

up for sell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku (up for grabs)   Goku (up for grabs) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goku (up for grabs)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Applications :: Character Applications for sell-
Jump to: