Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Gildarts Clive I_vote_lcapGildarts Clive I_voting_barGildarts Clive I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Red Flame
Queen
Quake
Yomi
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
Red Flame
Yomi
Queen
Affiliates
</td

Gildarts Clive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Money : 15224

Experience
Exp:
Gildarts Clive Left_bar_bleue0/0Gildarts Clive Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 100

Gildarts Clive Empty
PostSubject: Gildarts Clive   Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Name: Gildarts Clive

Alias: Ace of Fairy Tail,

Birthday: Uknown

Appearance:Gildarts Clive Gildarts
Gildarts Clive Gildarts_ep76

Height: Uknown

Weight: Uknown

Sexuality: Straight,

Personality: Gildarts is an easy-going and laid-back person. As a mage, he is well respected by the whole town and guild. He also appears to be a bit dense, as he apparently doesn't pay attention to what he's doing such as not recognizing the guild or Mirajane, thus causing him to use his magic by accident. However, he is respected enough that the town does everything to prepare and prevent as much accidental damage as possible, going as far to re-organizing the whole town for that mage.

When he enters a fight, he would often point out that he is bad at or can't hold back in a fight. Happy made it clear that Gildarts is well known for obliterating his opponents. So when fighting Gildarts would often use hand to hand combat while using Crash to destroy things other than humans, such as the ground or magic attacks. Should he be pushed to the limit or choose absolutely not to hold back then he gets angry and his magic power reacts similar to the Masters giant wrath, but it doesn't destroy everything around him, in terms of intensity. Also in terms of fighting, he is exactly similar to Natsu, since neither likes losing and would not except it no matter what. He also won't turn down a fight challenge offered to him, but he may ask to fight later after some business is first dealt with.

Relationships: If your character is some how connected to another character. Tell us about it.If not, leave blank. If your character has more then one relationship you should right them like this
Respect- 0100
Friendship - 0/100
Attraction - 0/100
Trust - 0/100
Status - (like friend.rival,lover)
Info - (Tell how you met them or)

GUILD

Guild: Fairy Tail

Guild Tattoo: His member stamp is situated above his abdomen

MAGIC AND ABILITIES

Name Magic: Crash,Disassembly Magic

Magic: A highly advanced magic that smashes everything it touches into pieces. He can also use this to crush the ground beneath him, softening the ground to cushion impacts. This ability is apparently so terrifying that the residents of Magnolia Town restructured the city to give Gildarts an unobstructed path to the guild, as he has a tendency of mindlessly walking into things and using his magic without noticing.

Disassembly Magic:Gildarts make a net-like pattern which runs straight through whatever it touches, tangible or intangible. However, instead of being destroyed, the objects that are touched split apart and form numerous, smaller versions of the original. When used on a living organism, the recipient gets reduced into small, doll-like versions of themselves, complete with deadpan expressions. According to Gildarts, Natsu was the first person to try to keep fighting after falling victim to this spell. This spell doesn't cause permanent damage since the object will return back to normal after a little while. Gildarts has also shown the ability to reconstruct the victim by motioning at the disassembled object. However, it is implied that Gildarts has trouble controlling this ability, as shown in his battle with Natsu.

Magic Seal:

BACKGROUND

History: Gildarts went out of the guild 3 years ago to carry out his job, and recently has returned to the guild. He is rumored to have taken both a 10-year-job as well as a 100-year-job, which is classified above the SS rank jobs as the difficulty is ranked on how long it would take for completion. His long-term periodic absences may be the reason for Makarov's decision for dropping Gildarts out of equation as his successor, and why no attempt of communication was made during the Phantom-Fairy Tail War since he already had his hands full.

He also seems to be an incredibly popular and important, or at least, infamous, mage throughout Magnolia Town as well. His impending arrival is subject to a large bell being rung in a "special manner" to notify people of his coming, and the town is rearranged to protect itself from Gildarts destructive magic.. Also the Fairy Tail mages seem to burst into celebration as a reaction to his arrival, indicating that unlike Mystogan who is virtually unknown and Laxus Dreyar who was generally disliked due to his attitude, he is extremely well liked by the town and everyone at Fairy Tail. He himself loves his guild according to his profile but he dislikes Makarov's son Ivan Dreyar indicating the two have some form of history

Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

Money : 13937

Gildarts Clive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gildarts Clive   Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:42 am

I knew you would have him let me have him now
Back to top Go down
Goddess

Goddess

Money : 14288

Experience
Exp:
Gildarts Clive Left_bar_bleue0/0Gildarts Clive Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Gildarts Clive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gildarts Clive   Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:47 am

take it
Back to top Go down
Rays

Rays

Money : 12662

Gildarts Clive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gildarts Clive   Gildarts Clive Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 4:20 pm

up for sell again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gildarts Clive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gildarts Clive   Gildarts Clive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gildarts Clive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Applications :: Character Applications for sell-
Jump to: