Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

Thea

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
The first day of school Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
The first day of school Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
The first day of school Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
The first day of school Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
The first day of school Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
The first day of school Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
The first day of school Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
The first day of school Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
The first day of school Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
The first day of school Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
The first day of school Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
The first day of school Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
The first day of school Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
The first day of school Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
The first day of school Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
The first day of school I_vote_lcapThe first day of school I_voting_barThe first day of school I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
The first day of school I_vote_lcapThe first day of school I_voting_barThe first day of school I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Red Flame
Queen
Quake
Yomi
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
Red Flame
Yomi
Queen
Affiliates
</td

The first day of school

Go down 
+4
Sky Girl
Blaze Heart
Goddess
Night
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Money : 12199

The first day of school Empty
PostSubject: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 8:20 pm

It was the first day school. Kaizar open the gate for all of the students. Kaizar walk up to the stairs, coffee in his hand and he fixed his tie.
He made sure his suit was clean and turned around to say these simple words. "Welcome your first day!!"
Back to top Go down
Goddess

Goddess

Money : 14288

Experience
Exp:
The first day of school Left_bar_bleue0/0The first day of school Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 8:24 pm

Mary sat down next to Kaizar. She crossed her legs and put her fist into her cheek. Today he was going to do all of the talking, she was mostly just going to watch but whatever. She couldn't wait until the fun started for these kids.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Money : 14790

Experience
Exp:
The first day of school Left_bar_bleue0/0The first day of school Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Lvl: 100

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 8:27 pm

Aaron didn't sit or stand with the rest of the kids. No he sat in the sky with his legs crossed checking everyone out. Logan and Shiro weren't coming today but because he was the youngest he had to go.
Back to top Go down
https://animedimensions.forumotion.com
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

Money : 14067

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 8:39 pm

Taylor is front of everyone, she didn't blend in cause of her eyes and her hair, the same clothes her appearnce picture. Stuck up and head strong she was waiting for this day to get rolling, whatever it made be she was ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

Money : 8390

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 8:42 pm

Ark rides his bike to school for the very first time he had his googles on as always he puts his bikes in chains and walks and enters the gate he only saw a few a girl in walking in toward class and guy on sky wounder what was that about but he just ignored it and just walked to his first class "Wow this place is huge" he walks in and was ready to see whats to come .
Back to top Go down
Laser

Laser

Money : 13269

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Jet was in a rush he was for first day of school, running through everybody he ran right pass Ark, he ran right into Taylor almost knocking her over "Oh im sorry didn't see you there"

Back to top Go down
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

Money : 13905

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Connor shook his head at the pink he guy, he was an idiot, the red and green hair guy strong, the guy in the sky strong as well, the girl he wasn't sure
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 8:59 pm

Aaron look down. He couldn't his mouth close for this one. "Wow if we haven't see this before. You want her number? I can get you address." Aaron shook his head and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

Money : 14067

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:04 pm

Taylor stumbled a bit, she caught herself. Standing a straight and ignore the boys. They were annoying her very much already.
Back to top Go down
Laser

Laser

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Jet turned around and he saw the guy flying in the sky he was annoying as hell and most of all he made Jet blush he was even more pissed "Hey you stupid cocksucker get your little blue balls down here cocksucker"
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:10 pm

Ark stayed and watch this was gonna get good he could not believe what just happened this was to funny.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:13 pm

"Huh? Sorry man I couldn't hear you for some reason useless pieces of shit sound like ants to me. Did you say something like I'm sorry I would love to drink your cum and be your sex slave? Cause I'm only into girls but I'm sure somebody would love to smash your head in while they fuck you."
Back to top Go down
Laser

Laser

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:16 pm

"Really!! Really boy!!?" Jet took off his glass and a fire a beam at Aaron blinding speed
Back to top Go down
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:17 pm

Connor eyes widen. This was the kinda of stuff he loved school was never this good. He saw the beam go up and smile.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:21 pm

Time stop. Only a second but enough he flew down under the beam. Aaron grab Jet face and slammed him into the ground, Aaron hand began to get hot, a loud popping sound everybody could hear it. "So I like popcorn if you didn't know and who doesn't love popcorn. So why shouldn't I turn your brains into bits of red popcorn for everybody?"
Back to top Go down
Goddess

Goddess

Money : 14288

Experience
Exp:
Lvl: 5

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:27 pm

Mary was watching everything, yet it wasn't her problem what happened to these kids, if one of them died, if they got lost or whatever, yet this great to watch she couldn't take her eyes off it. "BLOW HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!!"
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Ark had his mouth open "Your a teacher holy shit what kind of messed up shit is this " Ark could not believe what he just heard
Back to top Go down
Angel Queen

Angel Queen

Money : 13899

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:35 pm

Rose was late for school as well. In truth she got lost and couldn't find the place. She came crashing in from the sky. Rubbing her head the first person she saw was Taylor. Oh god was she beauitful and then she saw something crazy and heard a popping noise. "Popcorn?"
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:39 pm

"Alright enough" Kaizar tap his foot on the ground. The air became cold as the north. Aaron hands frozen just from the air and Jet eyes the same way. "There is no killing and you don't fight each other unless we say so."
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:46 pm

Aaron sucked his teeth and walk pass Jet.
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Ark took a deep breath and let out thank god it was over shit was about to get messy he walks pass jet and enters the school.
Back to top Go down
Laser

Laser

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Jet took a deep breath in and let it out he was so scared and he didn't even know how he made it passed him but never in his life had been so scared before he touched his eyes and freaked out "My eyes!"
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Kaizar snapped his fingers, he was also able to unfreeze. "Follow me"
He walk into the school building down the hall on the first fall was the giant gym, ad big as a football field this was their gym and fighting grounds. "Now the real fightning begins everybody. There will be one on one battles. Mary... I'm going to pick the fights Aaron and Connor step up." Kaizar knew all of the kids name from their applications.
Back to top Go down
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:55 pm

Connor step up and he smile he wanted to. "So your Aaron?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:57 pm

"Yup and you're Connor." Aaron smirk a little bit from the moment he came he knew this guy was strong. "Lets just do this you aren't going to win"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first day of school   The first day of school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first day of school
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next