Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Second day of school - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSecond day of school - Page 3 I_voting_barSecond day of school - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Second day of school - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSecond day of school - Page 3 I_voting_barSecond day of school - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Queen
Quake
Yomi
Red Flame
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
Yomi
Queen
Red Flame
Affiliates
</td

Second day of school

Go down 
+11
Dark One
Sky Girl
Quake
Blaze Heart
Frozen Tail
Azuki Konomi
Kaya
Laser
Blue Haze
Sleeping Slave
Night
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Money : 12199

Second day of school - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Today was the second day of school. The second day when it came to teaching all of these kids they needed to know, second day of mouthing off, second day being annoyed by these children. A coffee in one hand, black just how he liked it, rubbing his black messy hand back into placing. Kaizar stood in a room waiting for the kids to come in, to come back today would be their real day and they would have a blast of there ever was a time for a place
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Quake

Quake

Money : 14450

Experience
Exp:
Second day of school - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Second day of school - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 100

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Devin smiles and he takes a seat. He didn't know what to say at first but then he heard him talk about Zoro. Devin eyes lit up and he couldn't help but smile. "Really!? Have you ever thought about meeting him? After seeing Luffy I could only make that my goal."
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

Money : 8390

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 8:53 pm

"The thought has never crossed me but It would be an honor to meet him" then ark started to wounder " so why so fascinated in Sanji let me guess his fight style "
Back to top Go down
Quake

Quake

Experience
Exp:
Second day of school - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Second day of school - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 5:01 pm

"In truth I just wanted to read up on it. I don't think kicking would be my style. I hey can I ask you a question? What is your power if you don't mind asking.?"
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 5:40 pm

"You might find out today if we get a chance to show we got " ark like the guy so he was not going to leave him hanging " I can make zippers " ark said it so bland a lot people call ark week because of what they here about his ability "but there's more to a zipper then meets the eye and what about you"
Back to top Go down
Quake

Quake

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 11:09 am

"Zippers? Hmm that's interesting. I can make quakes like earthquakes but only small ones a huge one will knock me out or break my arms." Devin said with a slight laugh but the only reason he laugh was because he thought he was weak.
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Money : 14133

Experience
Exp:
Lvl: 5

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 6:59 pm

Elijah follow everybody else to lunch. He never understood what the hype was about. Some bad food, with some bad people, everybody had to smile, everybody had to act like everything was okay. He didn't get it but he did just that. Standing in line with a smile on his face, his hands in his pockets, he kept acting as if everything was okay. He waited in line for his bad food just like everybody else. While looking over some guy head he wonder what they were giving them today in jail. Sloppy dicks? Meaty balls? Not his favorite either way.
Back to top Go down
Kaya

Kaya

Money : 11653

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Kaya stood in line as well. She stood behind Elijah in fact and she could tell how pissed he was at everything. "Not a happy one are you?" She said that because she could feel his angry but not able to see his face.
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Elijah turn around and smiled. I have no idea what your talking about I'm always happy." Elijah was lying clear as day but he didn't want her to know that. Hell he didn't want anyone to know that he was lying, upset, pissed off and didn't want to be here. He couldn't let them know. The line move and so did Elijah.
Back to top Go down
Kaya

Kaya

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 6:29 pm

"Sure you do." Kaya couldn't help but laugh she knew he was lying and it was funny that he was. "What do you want to eat? She asked hopping behind Elijah and then thought how she didn't even know his name. "By the way I'm Kaya."
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 4:04 pm

Elijah turn around to Kaya. Holding his hand out he kinda of smiled at her, he wasn't sure what to say but he knew he was suppose to say something nice. "Nice to meet you Kaya my name is Elijah you can call me Elijah I guess." He said with a smile and light laugh. Turning back around he walk as the line walked finally he was up in front and they were serving pizza some frozen old pizza. He took a piece and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kaya

Kaya

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 6:29 pm

Kaya follow him and got the same piece of pizza "Don't be so down or upset it could be much much worse you could have gotten a rotten piece of some old piece with some spit on it." Kaya said as she laugh and sat down with Ark and Devin "Hey you two whats up" She waved for Elijah to come and join them
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 1:37 am

Ark looked them they seem nice so he decided to greet both of them " nothing much chatting and you guys" he scratch his head "oh my name is ark by the way "
Back to top Go down
Kaya

Kaya

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 6:49 pm

"Hey I'm Kaya the other chill guy is uhhh i dont know but he seems really chill" She said as she took a bite of her pizza and looked around
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:07 am

God more fucking people. I can't believe that I'm here with them and this girl dragging me everyewhere it makes no sense.

Those were his inner thoughts anyway.

Elijah sat down next to Kaya. Smiling at the two boys he waved and spoke. "Hey I'm Elijah how you guys doing?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Money : 14790

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 2:23 am

Aaron didn't have anything to eat, he wasn't even by anyone he stood in the back alone. Then he remember somebody stood up for him today. Aaron went over to Ark he notice that he had a large group of people around him. Aaron walk up and sat beside Ark. He didn't know what to say, it was making him shake but he had to say something. "Thank you for helping me back there.... My name is Aaron nice to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
https://animedimensions.forumotion.com
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 12:42 am

Ark look at the guy he nodded " no problem " he moved for him to have more space " so why don't we make things a little enteresting ark put a piece of bread on the middle of the table " so since we are all here let get to know each other a little better. Your name power and what anime character would you." Ark had a serious tone " fuck!!" This was ark way of breaking the ice " my name ark my power revolves around zippers and would fuck captain tashigi." He said with a serious tone again
Back to top Go down
Kaya

Kaya

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Kaya laugh she thought it was kinda of funny but she didn't have a problem with it. "My name is Kaya and im a ninja i have a pair of swords and know darkness release and storm release without needing the other two elements, if i had to pick someone i guess it would be ichigo his orange hair is sexy"
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 4:18 pm

What the fuck? What kind of crazy fucking question is that? Isn't that a little open just for meeting someone? I'm not telling this weird hair freak who I wanna bang and knock up....And what's up with this bitch!? Is she crazy she just so open with it. Oh it I would fuck Ichigo left and right till he filled me up. Nasty bitch.
End of Elijah thoughts

"My name is Elijah, my power is light control pretty stupid and not at all amazing. If I had to pick anybody it would be Lucy without a doubt. I think she is very sexy with the big breast and all. I'm not much of a talker." Elijah said as he rubbed his head and laughed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Money : 14790

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Aaron looked around everyone, he listened to Ark and Kaya and Elijajh. The thought had never really came to his mind. "My name is Aaron Salvani I make expolsions and I stop time. A crush on an anime girl? I never really thought about it. I don't think I have one." Aaron put his head down and thought to himself, he couldn't think anymore. "Sayla from Gundam"
Back to top Go down
https://animedimensions.forumotion.com
Quake

Quake

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 1:09 am

"So uhh my name is Devin I am 14, My Heart is Quake, I make earthquakes, my crush is well princess Euphemia"
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 11:38 pm

"See now was that so hard look how much we know already " ark said as he was please with everyone's choices
Back to top Go down
Kaya

Kaya

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 5:20 pm

"Hey so I know we all just met and we getting to know each other but who really thinking about kids? I mean anyone want to have children at all?"
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Slave

Sleeping Slave

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am

"Wow you think about stuff like that interesting very well I want 4 kids or 5 two girls the rest boys "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second day of school   Second day of school - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second day of school
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3