Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Journey to Asgard I_vote_lcapJourney to Asgard I_voting_barJourney to Asgard I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Journey to Asgard I_vote_lcapJourney to Asgard I_voting_barJourney to Asgard I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Red Flame
Queen
Quake
Yomi
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
Red Flame
Yomi
Queen
Affiliates
</td

Journey to Asgard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Money : 14968

Experience
Exp:
Journey to Asgard Left_bar_bleue0/0Journey to Asgard Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Clementine had just got off of the boat in Camelot, while she had on her favorite pair of jeans and a nice shirt, she walked the streets of Camelot. She looked at the people, as they watched her as if she were inferior. She saw many rich people like there was not one poor person in the whole area. She stopped in her tracks because she was crossing the street and she would surely get hit even though it wouldn't affected her, she didn't want to seem even more out of place than she already was. Clementine waited for the light to change but when she looked up she saw the castle in the sky. She knew what it was, it was Asgard, the place of the Salvani. She ran out to the bridge that could take her up to this high place, and to her luck when she got there, the bridge was out. She sucked her teeth "Bull" but then she remembered something, she could make her own, so she put her hand calling out to her power to make an ice bridge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/timetospeak
Dark Heart

Dark Heart

Money : 14179

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Lea was walking through the town he didn't care much for the people he had on his black jacket on with his rip dark jeans,while he had his gloves on as well, he wanted to go and see what the big deal about Asgard was lacking much of his father personality and more of his mothers made him just wild at times and this was one of them, as he came up the bridge he saw a girl standing he could tell from looking at her back he wonder what she was going to do so he stood there and watched
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Clementine lifts off of the ground, her hair flying around her as she calls onto a segment of her power. Her eyes become the most radiant, while she uses her power to make the most biggest bridge anyone has ever seen. When she comes down and off of her power, with her feet lightly touching the ground, one by one she takes a look at her handy work "Now that's more like it" she starts to walk on her bridge in the direction of Asgard.

Last edited by musiclover10x10 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Dark Heart

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:29 pm

"Damn" Lea couldn't believe such power while he could but such great power was kinda of rare now from what he knew anyway he slowly started to follow he made sure not to make a sound for the reason he didn't want her to stop and try to kill him he wasn't big on fighting women so this was the best choice he had
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Clementine suddenly becomes aware of someone following her because some of her power resides in things she creates. She notices that this unknown person doesn't want to attack her because if this person did, she's sure they would've made themselves known long before she got this far down the bridge. As she steps on the grounds of Asgard, the radiance of the city surprises her and she stands their frozen in amazement of how beautiful this place looks. The people here are more friendlier, the don't stare at her like the people in Camelot. "This will be home.." She walks off into the direction of a restaurant because she's hungry.
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Dark Heart

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Lea stop as she started to walk he couldn't put his finger on it but she was something else if anything he needed some food himself it was always training and never eating so dash past her just a bit his eyes caught hers for only a moment in that moment he only said word "Hey" leaving like marks in the ground Lea came to a restaurant probably the one she was headed for he sat down and started to order if there was anything the dragon inside of him was hungry which was more then enough
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Clementine catches his eyes as well and in return says "Hello." She waits a moment before walking away since he had nothing more to say she kinda figured he was slightly shy. As soon as Clementine walked in to the restaurant, a few moments later she sees the same guy that took her route through the bridge she made. She gets a seat in the far back and watches him closely. She has never experienced this before, the guy obviously had to be stalking her or something. She shrugs it off though.

Last edited by musiclover10x10 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Dark Heart

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Lea sat there and food came to him it was nothing but rice fish and meat he stood there eating he knew this place very well or at least he had heard of it he could already tell the girl was staring at him but he didn't say nothing yet anyway he was gonna come by her when she wasn't thinking about it
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:43 pm

She got pretty much the same thing, and begin to say a few quick prayers. Clementine was too heavily on religion because there were so many of them. She felt safer believing something more stable like her. She starts to chew down her food quickly, because she was so hungry. She looked up every once in a while to see if he was paying any attention to her.

Last edited by musiclover10x10 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Dark Heart

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:28 am

"Staring at me?" Lea said as he appeared next to her she was relax in these type of areas Lea knew she was weird but she was out of the wood work "Your religious aren't you?" he could tell by the way she was acting a damn religious girl all the way.
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:05 am

She smirks, and pushes her place away. "Who are you?" she asks before answering his question. "For the record, I wasn't watching you. I wondered a couple of times whether or not I knew you or you knew me but that is it." She finishes off her rice, still hungry. "No, I'm not religious." She laughs wholeheartedly, "I pray, for me, and that the food I consume is not poisoned. It's worked so far so I keep doing it."
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Dark Heart

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:46 pm

"Ok I wasn't going to ask you that" Lea was starting to wonder what in the world was wrong wtih this girl maybe she wasn't really like other chicks then again he was lying on that part "Nope you don't know probably for the best"
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:30 pm

"But you were going to ask it." She smiles, and gets up. "If you could please excuse me" She walks past him, kinda wondering why she's treating her stalker guy this way. She should have her guard up, and up high. She should be a 'tight ass' to him but she's not. It's something about him that makes her want to just be nice. She shrugs and continues to walk over and order another meal.

Last edited by musiclover10x10 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Dark Heart

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:02 pm

"I was going to ask you why you being so nice to me?" Lea wasn't her stalker but he was sure just chilling on her table like it was his bed legs all cross hands behind his head oh yea he was loving this one thing that was bugging him was that "You like me don't you?"
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:01 pm

She comes back with another plate of food, and looks at him like he's crazy. "No I don't like you, I just felt like being nice. I mean would you rather me cuss you out, and sound like a total bitch? I mean, I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Dark Heart

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Lea disappeared and appeared again with a soda in his hand with some noodles "I'll pass my sister is enough on that part. so what brings you to the land of the Gods anyway?" Lea knew she made him think of something him and his sister had like the same personality right now both be just as mean and evil and scary
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:33 pm

She laughs, "Just as I thought." She smiles and takes his soda from him, pops it open and takes a sip. "Thank you, and asking that question is like asking weather or not the world will end. I guess I'm sort of a drifter, I move from place to place hoping to find a home, but never staying in one place for too long. It's kinda complicated." She takes another sip and gives it back.
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Dark Heart

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:30 pm

"So you look for somewhere you belong in away I can see that" Lea could tell that she liked where she was at and he could tell that she felt at home or whatver was close to it anyway he was just chill
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:48 pm

"Yea, something like that" She finishes off this next plate in record time and goes to finish off his soda too, "May I?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Dark Heart

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:17 am

"You might as well you took it before even asking me the first time" he said it like it was so normal to him and cool Lea was just to laid back and fun sometimes
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:49 am

"Ok, fine then" She laughs and takes it, drinking it down. "So, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Dark Heart

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:05 pm

"I wanted to come see the royal family thats about all of the reason why I'm here" he watches her drink down all that soda this girl was just out of this world
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:04 pm

"The royal family? What business do you have with them?" She definitely wasn't expecting that one.
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Dark Heart

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:42 pm

"Because I our family were close and I think they still are so I'm just going to check them out"
Back to top Go down
musiclover10x10
Admin
musiclover10x10

Experience
Exp:

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:55 pm

"Really?" She stares at him for a moment then says, "Ok, where are you staying?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journey to Asgard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Asgard   Journey to Asgard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to Asgard
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Camelot :: Asgard-
Jump to: