Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
A friendly visit Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Broly
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
A friendly visit I_vote_lcapA friendly visit I_voting_barA friendly visit I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
A friendly visit I_vote_lcapA friendly visit I_voting_barA friendly visit I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Yomi
Red Flame
Queen
Quake
Lax Lightning
Top posting users this week
Red Flame
Yomi
Queen
Affiliates
</td

A friendly visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Muron

Muron

Money : 12735

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Muron stood at the bridge to Asgard as she walked over the bridge she smiled if she did not know better she had thought she was in the wrong place thanks to the illusion. Muron had a backpack on she took a map from it and looked at it even if she could not see anything she had a map over all of Camelot if she need it she would be able to find the place she was going "Let's see if anybody is home"
Back to top Go down
Bullet Angel

Bullet Angel

Money : 14199

Experience
Exp:
A friendly visit Left_bar_bleue0/0A friendly visit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:29 pm

"Are you lost?" Katherine ask Muron she could see her across the bridge and wasn't sure if she was lost or if this was some kind of attack
Back to top Go down
Muron

Muron

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Muron looked up from the map at Katherine "No I am not lost even though one could easily believe it with the illusion" Muron smiled to Katherine "I am Muron Kawakami Konomi I just came to visit the Salvani" she was still walking as she had answered
Back to top Go down
Bullet Angel

Bullet Angel

Experience
Exp:

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:48 pm

"I'm Katherine Salvani and only someone as skilled as a Konomi could see through this" she was trying to talk to her seeing as how she didn't talk to many people
Back to top Go down
Muron

Muron

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:56 pm

"Looks like I am luck that the first person I meet is you Katherine Leader of the Salvani" Muron was still walking towards her "Will you allow me to enter and maybe be so kind to remove the illusion for me it is starting be a little annoying"
Back to top Go down
Bullet Angel

Bullet Angel

Experience
Exp:

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Katherine didn't wanna look around but it was common sense to say yes so she snap her fingers and the illusion was gone they were both in front of the castle standing in the beautiful garden "Come in" she said opening the door
Back to top Go down
Muron

Muron

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:13 pm

"Thank you" Muron looked around and smiled at just how beautiful the place she stood was "You have a beautiful garden and castle Katherine" Muron walked over to her with a smile
Back to top Go down
Bullet Angel

Bullet Angel

Experience
Exp:

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:18 pm

"Well thank you but I don't take care of it everybody else does" she walk the halls with her there was nothing but pictures of her family and her father Zeo with Shiryu "So what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Muron

Muron

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Muron looked up at the pictures and smiled when she saw Shiryu "Well I am on a trip to see the world and I thought that since I have never talked to one from your family it would be a good place to start since our two families was very close once"
Back to top Go down
Bullet Angel

Bullet Angel

Experience
Exp:

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:32 pm

"My dad and your grandfather were very close so it would only make sense" she said smiling she had never even met anybody from her clan except one person "The only person I know is your uncle Kioshi because he is my guardian"
Back to top Go down
Muron

Muron

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:41 pm

"Kioshi" Muron thought for a bit before she could remember him "I think I have only seen him once or twice so I don't know much about him" she was a little surprised that her uncle would be Katherine's guardian of all people "Since Zeo and Shiryu was so close I don't see why we can't be like that again unlike my dad"
Back to top Go down
Bullet Angel

Bullet Angel

Experience
Exp:

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:48 pm

"Well some of us are mostly my little brothers are friends with various people your father dislikes the clan probably because when he knew everybody they were kids" she said looking at the picture it was amazing how things change "My father would say something like you can be friends with anybody as long as their hot"
Back to top Go down
Muron

Muron

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Muron smiled at her words "Yes I have heard how your father ways of thinking was" Muron looked at her with a smile "My dad is thick headed like that and I know some in my clan thinks like him which is a shame as I think we all would have it better if we could talk freely with each other like we do now"
Back to top Go down
Bullet Angel

Bullet Angel

Experience
Exp:

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:06 pm

"In time it will happen maybe" she said with a shrug she really didn't know and you think she would being as she was the leader right now
Back to top Go down
Muron

Muron

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:14 pm

"In time you say but you let me into your home removed the illusion which protected it just because I asked nicely even after you knew who I was I could just as well have come to attack as just to visit but you trusted me don't you think it shows that it is already happened?" Muron said as she smiled to her
Back to top Go down
Bullet Angel

Bullet Angel

Experience
Exp:

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:20 pm

"Oh man you saw right through me" Katherine said laughing rubbing the back of her head she didn't even think of it like that this girl was smart
Back to top Go down
Muron

Muron

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Muron smiled and laughed a little "I was hoping on that and that you could see it like I do" it was nice to know that she could talk with Katherine without any problems like she had feared
Back to top Go down
Bullet Angel

Bullet Angel

Experience
Exp:

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:37 pm

"So your the oldest right of Katsuya kids" she wasn't really sure Katherine was kinda out of sync when it came to everything outside of the castle
Back to top Go down
Muron

Muron

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:11 pm

"Yea I am the oldest that is also the reason I thought it would be a good idea if I came and talked to you first" Muron smiled to her
Back to top Go down
Bullet Angel

Bullet Angel

Experience
Exp:

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 pm

"They say the oldest is the most responsible guess its true for you family" she couldn't help but notice like she had said she came here to talk something most people wouldn't do
Back to top Go down
Muron

Muron

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:05 pm

"It looks like that I just felt that since it was my dad that was so thick headed it was my responsibility to make things right again" Muron looked at Katherine again "Katherine I am sure but are you Zeo oldest?" Muron was unsure if she was oldest or just the one which led the Salvani
Back to top Go down
Bullet Angel

Bullet Angel

Experience
Exp:

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:21 pm

"I'm not the oldest well I'm the oldest daughter of my father but the oldest of us his kids is never around" she said thinking when was the last time she saw her brother "Last time I saw my brother was about eight years ago"
Back to top Go down
Muron

Muron

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:32 pm

"Eight years is a long time if you want I can get some of my people to look for him if you have trouble finding him" Muron smiled to her she knew that she would hate it if one from her family had been away for so long
Back to top Go down
Bullet Angel

Bullet Angel

Experience
Exp:

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:53 pm

At first Katherine was going to say no but what could it hurt to have more people looking "I would love it if you did help me find him"
Back to top Go down
Muron

Muron

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Muron smiled and nodded "It would be my pleasure to help do you have a picture of him so I know what to look for besides the white hair?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A friendly visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly visit   A friendly visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendly visit
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Camelot :: Asgard-
Jump to: