Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Yesterday at 4:04 pm by Red Flame

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

» Jellal Fernandes
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 pm by Order

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (552)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Red Flame

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Walking along the apple trees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reveck

PostSubject: Walking along the apple trees    Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Tieral enter Avalon in wonder what it was like he had heard it was a place he would enjoy so he thought it would be worth giving this place a look he enter the place he looked along the trees and looked mroe and more it was an place with normal trees and apple trees "Hm...so they were right about this palce" Tieral said he has expacted it to be a dissapointment he thought it was just lie but he had to be wrong sometimes he walked along the seemingly clam place "Maybe this a spot i should stay more and more...there is something about this place i seem to like.." Tieral said to himself while he looked at an apple tree close by he walked over to it and picked one of the apples down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:52 pm

::Kazuki walked by he saw the man, Muton was with him. But cared to much about his outfit than anything else. Kazuki held out his hand as twi apples fell from the tree. He opened his hood up a bit, a small dragon stuck it's head out and began to snack on the apple, Kazuki had cut down for it. "Sorry to intrude." said Kazukia in a soft spoken tone.::

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Tieral looked back he just looked while he heard the voice he kind of didn't bug him at all it's like he kind of expected some one else to who up " It is fine..." Tieral's quiet clam voice had spoke back while he looked at the apple he wasn't sure if he wanted to eat it or not but he like looked at it "i won't be bothered by you so feel free to join me and talk if you would like..." Tieral said while he then sniffed the apple for a mintue it smelled safe to him so he then took a bite of the apple when he realized it was safe he kind just just took another bite while he stood by the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:30 pm

::Kazuki nodded and sat down across from Tieral, Muton was to worry about his outfit to care. The little dragon had then fully emerge from Kazuki hood. The dragon was finished eatting the first apple, and was now moving on towards the second apple. "Ah so your on a journey right?" Kazuki had turned towards Muton to see him fixing his cuffs. Kazuki turned back at Tieral, "Ignore him, he's abit of an idoit."::

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Tieral just slowly watched while he moved and sat down he watched the dragon for a mintue while he heard the question " I am just simplely exploreing while i get away from something... it isnt much journey just pretty much getting away if you would call it that." Tieral said while the apple was slowly eaten the dragon never buged him "He is worried about things looking off... i call that looking presentable .." Tieral said with abit of a laugh it wasn't a very noticeable laugh but he was laughing abit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:50 pm

After hearing Tieral reply Kazuki nodded. He laughed at Tieral joke and looked at the hatchling. "Yeah, this little buddy been with me since it was in it's egg. He sleeps a lot but thats fine since he's a baby." Kazuki had then looked at Tieral and began to speak but was interrupted by Muton loud laughing. Muton was on the phone and was talking loud again. Kazukia had waved his hand as Muton was lifted up and flung up hill. "Sorry about that."::

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Tieral took interst in the story "Hm.. intersting... i dont hear much about tihngs like that.." Tieral said while the reat of the apple kind just seemd pointless to eat he then kind of just put the apple down by the tree. while Kazuki keep saying sorry for what wash appending "You really dont need to say sorry i understand things happend i am only wondering what you were about to say." Tieral reponded it still really didnt bug him for some reason its like it was numb to it while he wondered what he was going to say or ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:11 pm

::Kazuki had nodded his head once more, the dragon had finished the apple, and now was sleep in Kazuki hands. He then closed his eye and remember what he was gonna say. he was gonna ask Tieral if he knew of the Death Scythe that live in a near by town. But decided not to ask, his task was to search for the Death Scythe and obtain a certain kind of power from her, but this didn't have to be explained. "Oh nothing, I forgot it."said Kazuki with a smile. "So wat abilities you have their, oh how rude of me I didn't ask your name. My name is Kazuki Storm. And yours is?"::

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:41 am

Tieral then just forgot about it himself it porbly wasn't too important even thought he might have wanted to know he just kind of blinked and wondered to himself for a mintue "Alright. then.." Tieral said after his question was raised he then wonder if it would be a good idea to show him or not but like it really mattered anyway "I have one small abilty..." Tieral said while he then just held out his left hand when he closed it his sword went into his had " I just summon one sword... i can summon it over and over if it gets broken i summon a new blade of it.... if i lose as well... i just am bound to one sword..Oh... that right..." Tieral realized the samething he did " Well Kazuki my name is Tieral Varhill." Tierla had realized the samething he did but reacted abit of the same way as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:45 pm

::Kazuki had watched Tieral do his ability, it was different than the ones he saw. When Tieral introduced himself, Kazuki had got up and put the little hatchling inside his hood, he extended his hand out to shake Tieral's hand. "Thats a nice ability you have their, And it's a weapon that don't talk." Kazuki started to laugh abit, he was referring to Muton his Death Scythe, he's talktive but is a good weapon.::

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Tieral unsummonded his sword he then put out his left hand the hand he had summoned the sword with and he quietly shook his hand it made him tihnk of him better this way a perosn who normally shake hands with you mean i wont hurt you. " Well i have never met a talking weapond in my life...so i wouldnt be use to it ." Tieral said while he shook hand with him this appered to be an interseting conversation something that he would be enjoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:42 pm

::Kazuki had looked towards the far off town and began to speak. "Yea, My dad trained at the Shinigami Academy, there he was partnered up with Muton.A scythe training reach the rank of a Death Scythe. When I turned 16 and was strong enough to wield him. Dad gave Muton to me. We fight at times but he's a good partner." Kazuki had then looked to the right to see the bridge.::

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:59 pm

Tieral listened while he spoke the acautlly felt was it was an interesting story he just listen while he explained what went on it was something that made him want to explain what his training was like but it wasn't even all that hard he kind of waited intill he stoped "Mine was a little different i trained myself to use my swords and while shortly after i took up study into magic and how to summon weaponds amoung all things so my story might be different." Tieral explained but he found it odd he was telling his story to someone but i guess it was conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:36 am

::As KAzuki was hearing Tieral's story he to found his story intresting. What shocked Kazuki was Tieral. Kazuki was born into a serious family, and took his work over everything else. His only friends were Muton and the hatchling, and the friendship bettween Muton and Kazuki was a firm partner type relationship. After Tieral was finished explaining his story KAzuki eyes had widen abit. "Strange I learnt Gravity Magic, it's a different magic than the others I heard about." Kazuki had took off his hood and his mask, his hair and face were now visble.::

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:34 am

Tieral thne smiled abit " Well Graity magic eh?.... i have read about...sincei carry large amount of books about many things: Old weaponds, most types of magic, cooking ricpes and well summon spirts.. but that type of magic i hear no one learns anymore due to how hard it could be on the body and the side effects of using it on humans and wild life.but thats the most dangerous type of that magic"After he pulled down his hood voth there eyes met Tieral seemed to have no porblems look him in the eyes its like it was normal he didn't know how Kazuki flet about it but if asked he would be more thne willing to look away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:00 am

::Kazuki had listened to Tieral, the two seemed to be having a great conversation as if they were already friends. Kazuki bright green eyes had glowed but this couldn't be helped, he was born with these strange glowing eyes. that seemed to pier deep into people souls. At least that what he was told from the others. Tieral was a cool person and Kazuki felt honored abit that Tieral took of his hood. Both men were now face to face and niether of them had a problem. "Your right, this magic is annoying. One must keep up in both mental and psyhical strength to control it. I'm in the center of fully mastering it. But try not to lean on that." Kazuki had looked at the hatchling that was laying on his mask and smiled abit. "So why do you carry so much books with you?"::

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:26 am

Tieral smiled at the thought he kind of agreed with him "Well.. that was why i avoud that type of magic simple thing like unbalancement is your death.." Tieral was enjoying this person as well it seemed like he was nothing shortly of a perosn he could trust as well. when he asked the question it was a very simple question " Well its very simple really i have takens large interest into studying things like magic and weaponds and human behavior out of intersting and the cooking.. is for person reason because i like to also...you never know when a woman may take al iking into a man for can cook." Tieral said he had explained most of the things for him "And i keep all these book around so i guess if you happend to need to read about something later on after this day try and find me and i will see if i have book around for it." Tieral said offering a kind act to him as if it was normal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:30 pm

::Kazuki had smiled, and began to talk softly after hearing Tieral explaing why he had books and his kind act. "Thank you Tieral. I know we only met today, but your a pretty cool dude, I feel as if we were already friends." Muton had walked back to the two he had a look on his face. It was a serious look, and he began to look at Kazuki as if his earlier acts were to much. KAzuki had smiled at him "Welcome Muton this is Tieral." Muton had raised a hand and spoke. "Sup."::

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:45 am

Tieral kind of kpet his smile hidden but this one porbly a good thing for him." Well i was always told kind acts of one person never goes with out good things in return...even thought it back fired on me a few times in life." Tieral slowly turned his eye on Muton it didnt bug him at all that his face was different it seemed like Tieral partily expected it after Muton's question was said he reliped like this " Not a whole lot just getting away from things going on and walking around Avalon." Tieral said he was thinking about something then but he would have to avoid speaking about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:23 pm

::Muton had spoke to Kazuki after Tieral was done talking, "Kazuki I heard of some information about a man two towns pass this one, with great powers to become a weapon. That sounds like our target, shouldn't we move out now before we miss this chance?" Kazuki tought about this carefully, if he left now he would leave his new friend. But if he didn't leave he would most likely miss the target he then thought about this. "Ok Muton I want you to leave now, with your speed and connection with gates, you can make it to him. I'm gonna stay back here a bit, I'm gonna to the town over and find out more on this Rouge Death Scythe." Muton had smiled and spoke. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna take that Death Scythe down." Muton had took out a blue colored shard of glass and wrote the numbers 9,8,6,2,13,65. He hummed to himself and a portal had opened from the glass. He steped through the portal and waved at the two. Kazuki waved at Muton who left and turned to Tieral, he then spoke. "Sorry for you to hear that, but we're looking for a rouge Death Scythe and Shinigami, the two split to cover more ground. But the other one should be near to the other."::

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Tieral knew what to say really "Listen you have no need to say sorry... its a matter of what work you need done we all have our things we need to take care of mine you i am just avoiding my porblems just if you need to go, go get your work done i am sure if you are looking for me we will meet again." Tieral said he knew some matters were more important to deal with then talking to people he understood it the most for it was juts have he was "If you would like to leave now thne i will let you go." Tieral said he knew that work was important sometimes he wouldnt fine of offancesive if he left on him.

Last edited by Assassin on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:20 pm

::Kazuki bowed to Tieral. "Tieral, thank you. Even though we met today, I for one can say I found a friend in you. I'm sure we'll meet up again, and if you ever need me. Just reach out, I'll be there." Kazuki had pulled out an oddly shape and color stone. "If you need me, just speak to the stone and it'll open a portal for me to come through." Kazuki walked to the sleeping dragon, he picked up the hatchling and put it near his chest. He put on his hood and ziped up his jacket. He put on his bag and bowed again to Tieral. "We are friends and take care my friend. Next time we meet I'll treat you to some food." Kazuki had then waved his hand as he started to walk off.::

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Tieral took the stone he just quietly tucked it away in his pocket while he then bowed himself he knew they already had became good people to each other " Just go get what work you need done because we both have our battles we need beaten" Tieral said he smiled to himself because they both just found a perosn to be a friend a reather good one as well for once this place acuatlly looked up to him "And.. do not worry about getting me food if anything iwill be paying before you will." Tieral said before Tieral knew it was porbly time for him to go back to his home and relax for a while but while he was walking away himself he looked at this stone handed to him he wondered its full abiltys" what is this?... some forum of teleportation rock?" Tieral said to himself while he walked he thne put it back in his pocket.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the apple trees    Today at 1:26 am

Back to top Go down

Walking along the apple trees
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1