Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:20 pm by Kaya

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Kaya

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Shinya come home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinya Konomi

PostSubject: Shinya come home   Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:25 pm

Shinya had return him after the night he had with that blue hair ninja coming from leaf village he needed sometime to relax walking inside of the house Shinya quickly appeared in his room laying down on his bed how long had it been since he was home how long had been since Shinya took off? To long in his mind he close his eyes and just smile for a bit it was good to be back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muron

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Muron put a plate with a piece of cake and a fork next to Shinya head "You look like you need some" Muron stood with a smile and looked at Shinya she had seen him walk into his room and that he looked a bit tired

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Shinya turn his head to the cake and saw Muron he smile closing his eyes "I always need some I'm a busy man sometimes" Shinya sat up a little bit and took his ponytail out letting his hair drop down he hadn't seen Muron in sometime she still look the same to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muron

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:21 pm

"Yes with all of your girls but I don't see any girl this time are you sick or is there more girls in the village for you to date" Muron smiled at him although it was long ago since she last saw him it felt as if it was yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:26 pm

"Sex is just sex Muron I don't need to bring a girl home every time" Shinya smile yes it was a long time and yet they talked about things as if they had just saw each other yesterday that how close their bond was a brother and sister bond could not be broken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muron

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Muron shook her head a bit at him "I should really hit you for that comment but it look like you had a tough night so what happened?" Muron sat down on the bed and looked at Shinya she was as always a little worried for him and would help if she could

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:02 pm

"A leaf ninja was by our house last night it look like he was trying to get in" Shinya cross his fingers in his hand and held them up to his face he was thinking about something he knew how the ninja got it. "All the guards were dealing with other things so it was easy for him to get in but that isn't what bothers me its why he was here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muron

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:17 pm

"One from the leaf that is odd as far as I know we have no quarrel with them" Muron with thought a little "Mom and Dad was away yesterday so it was not assassination but if he wanted to get something with Mom and Dad gone it would be easier but it is not like anyone other than us can get to anything valuable that is really odd" Muron was at a lost with the leaf ninja

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:35 pm

"Thats why it has me bother as well it makes so no sense what so ever we just have to wait till Dad comes back and hear what he has to say" That what Shinya thought after all there wasn't much they could do at all about this matter he wasn't Kurokage and Muron wasn't around much still it was on his mind and you could see that it was bothering him a lil bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muron

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Muron looked at Shinya and hit him soft on the head "Don't let it bother you it is the leaf after all they do really odd things it was probably just to see if we were planning to attack them or something similar so don't think too much about it" Muron smiled to him she knew how much it had to annoy him

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:27 pm

"That maybe the case but how will our father see it?" That was the question that was really on Shinya mind how would Katsuya Konomi act to this how would the village hidden in darkness come to with the village hidden in the leaves only one thing came to mind war
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muron

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Muron could see in his eyes that he was thinking the same as her "If we are lucky then dad is in a good mood but then again it is dad war seems likely and with us in the attack the leaf will not survive one day"

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:39 am

"I think we should get ready for war and I just got back home" Shinya said laying back down on his bed he look up thinking how much life hadn't really change he was just like his father in ways but at the same time he wasn't like Katsuya he hated being home but at the same time he loved it Shinya was so confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muron

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:39 am

"You know how I feel about war I love to fight and I hate looking at the weak people and a war is a good way to get rid of the weak people" Muron smiled to Shinya "But if you want to avoid war I'm sure you can convince dad I know he listens to you"

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Shinya look at Muron he had forgot how different the views of him and his sister were no this was right Shinya was the outcast of his family he was probably the only one who didn't like killing unless it was needed nor did he like war unless it was to protect something this was neither this would be nothing but senseless bloodshed Shinya had this look on his face he could not be turned away from what he needed to be done."I will talk to dad"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muron

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Muron smiled at the look Shinya had in his eyes "You know even though we have a different the view of things I would rather have people like you to lead the world then people like me" Muron looked up with a smile "I have always thought that you were the strongest in the family for your gentle heart" Muron smile disappeared slightly she was absolutely sure that her brother would be a good leader and she would help him all she could for Shinya Muron would become the grim reaper itself if need

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Shinya look at his sister for a moment he was shock he couldn't believe she had just said that to him it blew his mind away he had always forgot what Muron was like she was different in her own why not just him Shinya smile at his sister and pull her hair a little playful like "You are truly the weirdest in the family and the best sister anyone could ever ask for. Thank you Muron"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muron

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Muron laughed a little and smiled kindly "You don't need to thank me I am your big sister it is my job to look after you and be there for you when you need it" Muron got a evil look in her eyes and started to tickle Shinya "And how dare you call me weird after I have been so nice to you" Muron smiled as she tickled Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Shinya laugh a little as his sister tickle him it was kinda of funny she was even doing something like this "Oh so you wasn't suppose to be nice?" Shinya ask her with wide eyes then he roll out of the bed smiling as he stood by the wall "Don't you got a boyfriend or something right now? Everybody talking about it why don't you go Muron and slap his ass you know you want" Shinya made a funny naughty face and turn around slapping his ass for her and shaking it while he laughed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muron

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:47 am

Muron laughed at him and shook her head "Be careful or else I will slap you but everybody already know it then you probably also know who it is" Muron blushed slightly just by thinking about Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm

"Its about time all I can really say" Shinya stood by the door he had no problem making a quick escape if Muron try to slap him he would dash right out the house and she would be chasing him all through town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muron

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:50 pm

"I guessed you would say something like that" Muron smile disappeared and she looked serious at Shinya "If dad want to attack the leaf and you can't talk him out of it can you fight and kill?" Muron was not sure that Shinya could kill unless he was forced to it and she was worried that it could get him kill

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Shinya hadn't thought about it what could he do or what would he do if his father did attack the leaf village he wasn't going to fight in the war that was for sure but at the same time he could see why his father would want to attack them. "I have no idea to tell the truth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muron

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Muron looked at him "Shinya if we attack the leaf I need to know before the attack if you can do it I am not worried about the other then Ryuho if we attack I will need to look after him so I need to know that you won't do something stupid" Muron was a bit scared that someone would be lucky and injure Shinya because he could not kill them

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:40 pm

There was nothing Shinya could say because even he didn't know what he would do but this was home and he would defend it that much he knew already. "If I have no choice then I will fight against the leaf for my family."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinya come home   

Back to top Go down

Shinya come home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next