Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Yesterday at 4:04 pm by Red Flame

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

» Jellal Fernandes
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 pm by Order

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (552)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Red Flame

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

And into the darkness she came

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeno

PostSubject: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:49 pm

A small group of people stood before the gate into Kuraigakure ten armed men all on horses in between the men was a young girl with long blond hair sitting on a horse which was as black as night itself the girl could not be more than thirteen years old by her side was a man unlike the others he was not armed and he was dressed in a long blue robe unlike the others that was all of which had one or the other type of armor on the man in the long blue robe rode in front of the small group "Lady Teresa has come here to talk with the leader of this village you will open this gate immediately so we can enter!" The man shouted so loud so there was no doubt someone heard him the young girl looked up at the gate she was Akeno in one of her many forms in this form she had no power at all she was a completely normal human no matter how you checked her and she was here with a very specific purpose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:02 pm

"Hell no" a guard yelled out as they prepare their spears, their blast of energy, their canons and as they came to letting the demons lose then Shingeya walk up to the top of the gates and look down something didn't seem right about this he jump down in front of the little girl and her guards "Never heard of a lady Teresa, what are you here for?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:21 pm

All the guards drew their weapons and moved in front of the girl like a protecting wall for her the man in front put his hand out to the side as an order to the others not to do anything then he turned to eyes to Shingeya "Lady Teresa is the only daughter of the Nosferatu family one of the great families which support and supplies the six hidden villages and we are here on official business" Every word he said was true Akeno had supported the villages for many years without revealing who she really was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Kuraigakure was fairly a new village so he didn't know how this even apply to them but official business "Well then if its a official business you'll be talking to me"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:46 pm

All the guards withdrew their weapons and moved back to the position they were in before the man in front nodded to Shingeya "Very well then but can we speak another place we have been riding for just over a day and are all tired and what needed to be talked about should not be done out where everyone can hear us"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Shingeya wave his hand and the guards open the gates Shingeya then walk inside of Kuraigkure he was going to take them to a hotel so they could talk "Follow me" Shingeya said as they walk he took them deep into Kuraigakure and pick one of their more private hotel which was reserved for people like them "Your whole army can stay here no one will come in or now your here other then the hotel stuff and Kuraigakure army" 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 pm

The man nodded "We appreciate it" He then looked at the guards "You know what to do" All the guards said almost with one voice "Yes sir Flik" All but two of them went to rest the two guards stood on each side of the girl that still had not said a word Flik looked back at Shingeya "Then you have a room where we can talk without being disturbed?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Shingeya walk them into the living room of the hotel there something dark and evil cover that room from all sides no sound could get out nothing could get in Shingeya took a sit "We can talk now"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Only the girl had gone in with Shingeya while the other three were standing right outside the door as she took a sit facing Shingeya she looked at him her eyes was blue and clear as crystal "Thank you for taking us in the village and I am sorry that you have not been notified that I came I am deeply sorry for the trouble I made I hope you can forgive me" She bowed to Shingeya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:59 pm

"Who are you I have never heard of you to tell the truth" Shingeya said holding both of his hands in front of his face as he look at this little girl

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:05 pm

The girl looked up at Shingeya "I am Teresa Nosferatu heir to the Nosferatu family and that you have not heard of me is understandable but before I go into more detail I would like to know who I am talking to"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:08 pm

"I am Shingeya Konomi, Son of Shiryu Kishimoto,Older brother of the last Kurokage Katsuya Konomi, Uncle to the current Kurokage Shinya Konomi, Jounin of Kuraigakure and one of the world strongest"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Teresa smiled kindly "Then I can trust you and I hope when this conversation is over that you will tell the Kurokage about it" She eyes closed for a moment then she looked at Shingeya again "For several generations has the Nosferatu family backed the great villages with supplies and funds even sometimes missions through our connections but not all six of hidden villages like my guardian Flik said at the gate and that is the reason for my visit in a few weeks I will be the head of the family and I want Kuraigakure to count among my allies and I will of course support Kuraigakure like the other villages" She took a deep breath "As a Jounin of Kuraigakure but more important as a Konomi what do you say to my proposal?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:49 pm

"Kuraigakure has very little allies we are very isolated" He said sitting back as he look at this little girl "If we become allies with you then you have to loyal without any question at any moment you are always loyal to Kuraigakure and you are completely honest with us if you lie, if you are not loyal we will kill you but by doing this you have our trust and our loyalty without question"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Teresa nodded "I was already prepared for that but it must also be said in case of war between the villages will the Nosferatu family remain neutral since we are still allies with the other villages and since we only have a handful of soldiers so if should we be attacked we expect Kuraigakure to send people to help us as long as it does not go against other treaties you have"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 pm

"That is agreed" Shingeya gave her a nod she had his word and his word was special

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:03 am

Teresa smiled "I know that you can't give me a final answer and only the Kurokage can and I am sure you will need to discuss some but that you agreed to what I say means more to me than you can imagine" Teresa took a ring she had on her finger off holding it for Shingeya to take "This is my personal ring when Kuraigakure can give me a final answer then attach my ring to the answer so I know it's genuine" The ring was made of pure gold with a black diamond shaped like a bat in the middle of it and two small crimson rubies for the bats eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:11 am

Shingeya held the ring in his hand looking at it he gave her a nod "I'll talk to Shinya when he returns I'm sure he'll agree if you want you can stay i n the village till then he should come back tonight or tomorrow"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:18 am

Teresa looked as if I thought a little "I appreciate your hospitality but I can only stay two days if he is not back by then I will have to get his answer in another way I wish I could stay longer but I still need to do a lot before I take over as the family head"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:23 am

"Understandable" He gave her another nod "Will be back tonight or tomorrow morning so don't worry" Shingeya was so care free he just lay back and release

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:28 am

"Then I will get some sleep should you have any questions I am sure Flik will be able to answer them" Teresa stood up and smiled to Shingeya "It was a pleasure talking to you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:40 am

Shingeya let down the field of darkness so she could leave "Same sleep well"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akeno

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:49 am

Teresa opened the door "Flik we will stay here two days or until I have spoken to the Kurokage please notified the men and if Shingeya ask you about anything answer him like you would answer me" Teresa looked back at Shingeya "I hope to hear from you Shingeya" Teresa walked down to sleep with the two guards right behind her as Flik walked down to notified his men and then get some sleep himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:57 am

Shingeya sat there in case they had any question for him or in case they wanted to talk to him, sitting there Shingeya wave his hand telling the ninja to go and make sure Shinya comes here as soon as he gets back

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinya Konomi

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:05 am

Shinya came into the hotel the next day and was waiting in the lobby with Shingeya for this girl to come down and talk to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And into the darkness she came    Today at 1:26 am

Back to top Go down

And into the darkness she came
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next