Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:20 pm by Kaya

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Kaya

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Team 6 Final Preperations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiza

PostSubject: Team 6 Final Preperations   Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Kaiza sat on a stone in the training grounds feeding Samehada a small ball of chakra and waiting for his members to show up so they could run through any questions or scenarios his team had concerns about. To distinguish himself he wore his headband loosley around his neck with his Jounin vest open and a black compression shirt under it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanami

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:02 pm

"Why are we so far from the buildings?" Nanami ask her Sensei as she walk up to him to make sure everybody knew her Nanami wore her village headband on her head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kujo

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Kujo on the other hand was different he wore the Kirigakure vest, the white long sleeve shirt and dark blue pants, he kept his handband on as a hat on his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Emiya finally came he was the only one who didn't have his headband on if anything it look like Emiya just woke up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:38 pm

"Showing up to a rival village, looking half awake, I don't know if its arrogance and fool hardiness, or a sign of confidence." He said to Emiya. "Regardless, they asked at the meeting to have headbands on so throw one on, make it look cool. Like those two have." He said pointing at his teammates. "We met out here to get away from the other teams. You guys all good to go? Anyone want last minute advice or training?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:50 am

Emiya rub his head he was tired this was the same old thing as always same old village no difference same old fighting "I'm fine if we're not doing nothing I'm going to explore"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:55 pm

"Exploring is a good idea, good to know and get comfortable with the surroundings, but don't leave just yet. I have some gifts, and a few last minute techniques to show you all" Kaiza bit his thumb placing it on the ground sprouted out two boxes. Emiya's was the smallest so he tossed him his. "It's simply a bracelet that reacts to your mood. Similiar to a mood ring but with one helpful difference. When it senses your anger it will release a water compound with something akin to a low grade sedative into your body, calming you down. You are a smart and talented ninja, but I noticed when you lose your cool you don't use your abilities to their full extent. This way you stay calm and focused." Next was Kujo's present. Tossing it to him the box opened and revealed a long rapier. "We haven't been able to work on your swordsmanship as much as I would have liked before this exam, and seeing as your body, especially your wrist and forearm muslces haven't developed to my standards yet for Katana and broadsword work, I got you this light weight rapier. With it you should be able to utilize the techniques you do know, and with a speed that will catch your opponents off guard. I had it forged at an extra long length as well, this should help you keep the enemy at arms length, out of taijutsu range where you are still uncomfortable." He smiled at Nanami "And my most ingenious gift is for you." He walked over to her and placed his index finger under her headband on her forehead, taking his finger away he had left a seal on her head. "It's a genjutsu and a seal, the effects two fold. One of the few genjutsu I have practiced involved making my blade seem invisible when I cast it, so the opponent could not read my blades movements. I have worked it this way so that you do not see the blades of the swords you encounter during the exams. Since we didn't have time to get your fear of blades down to a functional level I figured with your talent at taijutsu, if we took away the blades and left the hilts, you could still read the path of the blade should you need to block it, without the fear of actually seeing it. However, should you need to see the blade, simply use the chakra release basic of dispelling genjutsu and the seal will break, giving you a substantial boost in chakra for a few seconds, enough time to create distance or destroy the opponent if you can handle it." Kaiza sat back down hoping his students were happy with their gifts. It wouldn't take away their weaknesses but at least it would help a little. "Now are you all ready for the fun part of why I called you here? A few jutsu to help you through the exams?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanami

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Nanami couldn't believe that sensei had thought of all this for them so they could go into the exams "Sensei you need a girlfriend" Nanami openly said to her sensei
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:17 pm

"What kind of world are we living in where a Sensei can't get his students gifts and not get made fun of." Kaiza said with smile shaking his head. "Perhaps I'll find one here while you guys are doing the exam." He pondered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Emiya look at his gift as he answered his sensei "A very interesting world find a girlfriend" Emiya said as he look at Kujo sword and Nanami seal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanami

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Nanami gave Emiya a nod he was right sensei had to much time on his hands without anyone to share it with or anything of the sorts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:54 am

"Well it would be made easier, if I could brag about my students and how well they are doing, wouldn't it? Now let's learn some jutsu!" Kaiza said dejected at his lack of a love life and so changing the subject "As you know Kirigakure specializes in silent killing and assassinations. We are almost as well known for it as we are for our swordsmanship. Now the reason last time we met I had you work Chakra sensing, was to lead up to this lesson. To sense an enemy out you send a small burst of Chakra, a burst so irrelevant it doesn't effect anything, but you can find where they are by the Chakra burst being disturbed by an object. Very similar to Sonar and how bats sense things. But what if you used that Chakra burst in a stronger fashion. Well then you have an ANBU technique unique to our village." He walked over to a tree and radiated a pulse of Chakra through it, causing the trunk to crack and shatter. "The Ripple effect, using water and normal chakra in tandem you vibrate an object to the point of explosion or a release of some sort. That is it in its highest form, something that will take you longer to master than today, except maybe for Nanami as I'm sure Mizukage sama has already taught you the basics of this technique through his taijutsu style. What I want you to do today is to use the lower form. It's similar to the paralysis jutsu, in that the three of you if ever given the opportunity to surround a team, can send out strong chakra burst to vibrate the chakra and water inside the opposing teams body, making them numb and unable to move. With this you can either remain hidden and sneak by or strike while they are weak and kill them. Get it?" Kaiza asked seeing if they were ready for practice, as he had a few other things to try and teach them as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Emiya rubbed his head he was slightly confuse by what was going on here "I know the assassination part but do you want us to kill or to paralyze?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanami

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:41 am

Nanami look at her friends they probably didn't understand at times they could be very stupid "Chakra in hand touches the ground makes you able to find people, add chakra to ground with water keeps people still got it?" She spoke in such a very slow tone so they could understand her because she knew they didn't understand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kujo

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:13 pm

Kujo let out his chakra as he touch the ground he sat there feeling out everything he was better at these types of things then most people and better at this then Emiya probably but this was going to work he could see things as if they were a sonar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:20 pm

"However you want to use it is up to you Emiya." He smiled as Nanami poked fun at her squadmates and Kujo picked up on it quickly. "Good work, Kujo. Very talented. Nanami I assume you got the basics down." He made 3 clones, one stood by his students the other two took off hiding in the surrounding area. "The three of you use the technique to paralyze and then explode this one" he said pointing at the one standing by them. "Then seek out and attack the other two...together. I will have them fight a regular Jounin's level to better prepare you, when you find them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Emiya normally was happy to do this for them but he had something else to do right now "Keep training guys I'll catch up soon" Emiya said as he made a poison cloud and disappeared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanami

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:02 am

Nanami look at Emiya as he left this wasn't like him he was so different lately something was up with him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:17 am

Kaiza watched as Emiya poofed away with a concerned look in his eye. He noticed Nanami noticing the same thing and no doubt Kujo too suspected something was up. 'Emiya's inexperience in teammwork could prove problematic in this phase of the exams' Kaiza thought to himself. 'But they all need to get stronger individually as well...'. "Put your minds at rest my remaining students, I will find out what troubles our little friends soul. You two" he dismissed the clone that was in the middle of them just leaving the two hidden ones to find. "Seek and Destroy, take one each and show me what you've got."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 6 Final Preperations   

Back to top Go down

Team 6 Final Preperations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1