Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Cell Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Cell Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Cell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Cell Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Cell Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Cell Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Cell Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Cell Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Cell Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Cell Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Cell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Cell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Cell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Cell Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Cell Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Cell I_vote_lcapCell I_voting_barCell I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Cell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell
Izutsu

Money : 14662

Experience
Exp:
Cell Left_bar_bleue0/0Cell Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Cell Empty
PostSubject: Cell   Cell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Name :Cell
Nickname:The Ultimate Fighter,The Perfect Being

Appearance :Cell Cell
Cell I.Cell%20e%20la%20sua%20aura

Personality :Cell's personality changes drastically throughout the Androids Arc. He is unique among most villains of the series in that he is quite sophisticated. As his evolution proceeds, he can be observed as having a more patient and calculating approach towards his goals. Because of his genetic composition from other warriors, he is able to psychologically manipulate those warriors and exploit their weaknesses to his advantage.
At first, Cell's desire to complete his evolution by absorbing both Android 17 and Android 18 is what fuels him. Upon reaching his final form, his eagerness to test the limits of his newfound power is what defines his character.
With each transformation, Cell's personality undergoes a drastic change. Initially, Cell is completely single-minded in pursuit of his goals. Upon reaching his first transformation, he becomes far more brash and impulsive in his actions. Upon reaching perfection, Cell displays a number of traits shared by those whose cells he possesses; Piccolo's cunning, Vegeta's pride, Goku's laid-back disposition, Frieza's smugness, and the Saiyan lust for battle. He is also shown calm and genuinely polite in this Perfect form. Perhaps Cell's most distinguishable trait in this form is his uninhibited vanity, which he shamelessly puts on display by launching the Cell Games, a tournament organized for the sole purpose of showing off his newfound power. It can also be seen during Cell's confrontation with Gohan when he affirms his true purpose: the annihilation of anything he considers imperfect, a category in which he places everyone and everything but himself.
In the English manga, Cell is referred to as "it", while in the anime (and the Japanese versions of both), he is referred to as "he." He is likely described that way in the English manga to emphasize the fact that he is an artificial being.

History :

Clan:None
Type:Android"

Abilities:Cell is composed of cells from Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, Frieza, King Cold, and according to the manga title page, a number of other lifeforms (in the FUNimation dub, it is also stated that he has cells from Krillin, Gohan, Nappa, and Tien Shinhan). He also possesses information on Nappa, Raditz, Gohan, Tien Shinhan, Chiaotzu, Krillin, Yamcha, and Future Trunks that is collected by Dr. Gero's remote tracking device and stocked in the Super Computer. Cell is therefore able to use their attacks (ex. Kamehameha, Regeneration etc.). His genetic composition is very much a part of his character. It is also implied that, when using these attacks, he often changes his genetic code so he can match the genetic source of his attacks, as when he is going to fire the Kamehameha at Piccolo, Gohan and Vegeta sense Goku in the distance, with the former being near Goku at the time. In his Imperfect Form, he is clever, calculating and single-minded about achieving his Perfect Form. In his Semi-Perfect Form, he is a little more arrogant. In his Perfect and Super Perfect forms, he is extremely arrogant; he becomes very smug and he believes that every other living creature is inferior to him, and is shown to be very polite unless he loses his temper. Upon meeting Piccolo for the first time in Gingertown, Cell tells Piccolo that the computer programmed some genetic traits to be more dominant than others. He bears a strong resemblance to Frieza in all of his forms, such as his tail and the talon-like feet of his first form, and his face while in his perfect form. He can also revert back a few stages at will if necessary, as evidenced when Cell reverts back from his Imperfect form to his Larval form in order to use Trunks' Time Machine.

Cell is designed to have the ability to absorb any biological mass by stabbing his victims with his tail. This process, called "bio-extraction," drains all the organic mass out of the target from the inside out. This attack increases Cell's power, the exact amount depending on the victim's power level. Cell is also designed to absorb Dr. Gero's other Androids (Android 17 and Android 18) whole, integrating them into his systems. Each time he absorbs an Android, he evolves into a more powerful being, however he cannot absorb completely mechanical Androids such as Android 16.
Upon assimilating both Android 17 and Android 18, he gains the ability to asexually reproduce, creating blue, child versions of himself, called "Cell Juniors"
He is also able to change his voice to one of his other forms at will, as Perfect Cell uses his Imperfect form's voice during his announcement of the Cell Games in "The Doomsday Broadcast" when explaining that he is the "creature from Nicky Town". He is also able to manipulate his voice, changing it to someone he absorbed. This is demonstrated when Semi-Perfect Cell changes his voice to 17's to try to convince 18 to merge with the Bio-Android.

Strenghts:Cell has acid inside his body that is shown when he regenerates his tail while in his first form after Android 16 removed it.[2] He has the ability to revert his form (demonstrated when he reverts to an egg and potentially by his evolving body). It is likely that Cell's asexual reproductive capability in spawning the Cell Juniors (Seru Junia Wo Umidasu)[3] is taken from Piccolo's Namekian physiology. In Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II, the Capsule Corporation database describes the Cell Juniors as being created through cellular mitosis.
Along with Piccolo's regeneration, he has Frieza's ability to survive any injury; after Cell achieves his Super Perfect Form due to his brush with death when he self-destructs, he explains in the original English dub of the anime that this is because each individual cell in his body has a life-force of their own. In the manga, Japanese dub of the original anime, and both versions of Dragon Ball Kai, Cell explains that, like Piccolo, he has a regenerative nucleus in his head; as long as that survives, so does he. Also, his Saiyan cells make him stronger from every near-death injury he survives, thanks to the Saiyans' Zenkai.
Cell has the techniques of those whose cells make up his body from the time when the samples are taken from them. The likes of Goku, Piccolo, and Vegeta have their cells taken during Vegeta's invasion of Earth, while Frieza and King Cold have theirs taken when they invade during the Trunks Saga later.

Power up – The ability to increase and suppress his power level.
Ki Sense – The ability to sense others' power levels.
Absorption – Cell has two methods of absorption, both using his tail: he can absorb other beings' energy in order to gain all of the strength of the person (Drain Life Cell), or absorb other beings whole into his body in order to transform. In the second method of absorption, made for people who he wants every bit of strength from, Cell opens up the pointy end of his stinger and it becomes a shape of a wide funnel, Cell brings the "mouth" of the funnel down on the person, and then they will be sucked through Cell's tail into his body, with the person held unconscious in Cell's body. This method is made for Android 17 and 18, who, due to their powers not being organic, or possibly due their ability to dodge Cell's stinger, they have to be absorbed whole. Even though Cell's tail retracts after becoming Perfect Cell, it is shown that Cell can still bring his stinger out and absorb other people using this technique. The tail can also be used for strangulation, which he uses on the Future Trunks from his timeline and on Android 16 in the present timeline, or to give birth to the Cell Juniors.
Drain Life Cell – Cell stabs the person with the sharp end of his tail, the tail will then suck up all of the organic matter of the victim, draining the person's life force and only leaving the clothing behind. Named in the Budokai Tenkaichi series, Raging Blast series, and Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, where he uses it his Ultimate Blast in his Imperfect form, and as one of his Blast 2 in his Semi-Perfect form.

Zenkai – From his Saiyan cells, Cell has the ability to become more powerful after recovering from severe injuries. He also takes on many personality traits that are true to Saiyans, like the desire to fight and test his power. Even though Cell is not categorized as a Super Saiyan, his aura perfectly mimics that of a Super Saiyan; this is connected to his Saiyan heritage. This ability, combined with his regeneration power, makes him near invincible, and can only be defeated if his entire body (right down to the cell) is completely destroyed, otherwise he will just come back, stronger than ever.
Flight – The ability to fly, taken from any of the cell samples.
Telekinesis – Cell can lift objects of large proportionate sizes into the air with his mind and controlling the use of his hand(s). Likely taken from Frieza.
Super Explosive Wave – Used to attack people in a city in his timeline, as seen in a flashback in the episode "Ghosts from Tomorrow". He uses a variation of this technique, called Perfect Barrier, in his Perfect form.
Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.

Kamehameha – A blue-colored, powerful ki wave attack and trademark technique of the Dragon Ball series. Taken from Goku.
Regeneration – The Namekian ability to regenerate damage to the body; taken from Piccolo. From the manga and original Japanese dub, Cell can regenerate only if the core inside his head is not damaged, though the English dub of anime re-defines this so that he can regenerate provided even a single cell remains, making up for the contradiction in the manga of Cell having his head blown off by Goku's Instant Transmission Kamehameha.
Solar Flare – An extremely bright light which can temporarily blind opponents in near proximity. Taken from Tien.
Afterimage Strike – The ability to move extremely fast over short distances, leaving an image behind. Taken from Goku, never used in the manga.
Special Beam Cannon – An energy beam that can drill through opponents. Taken from Piccolo. Only used in anime-filler and video games.
Kiai – Used to end his Fear Me! technique. Also used in the Butōden series and Budokai Tenkaichi series.
Cybernetic Radar – A High Speed Rush attack finished with a Kiai. Used in Budokai series.
Negative Power Rain – The name of the Renzoku Energy Dan technique he uses in the Butōden series and Budokai series.
Lasso – Cell punches his opponent, then he picks them up by the leg and spins them around his head, and finally he throws him into the ground. This throw attack is one of the first abilities Cell acquires in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 1 and Budokai 2.
Ultimate Attack – Cell kicks the opponent up in the air, where he kicks them more and punches them down again, and finally Cell kicks his opponent in the back when he is down. Used in the Budokai series.
Energy Field – A protective barrier used notably used Semi-Perfect Cell in order to completely absorb Android 18 without interference. This technique is used by Cell in all his forms in the Budokai series.

Bear Hug – A torture hold used against Gohan.
Ultimate Blitz – The one handed energy blast he was about to use to kill Future Trunks before he spares him for announcing the Cell Games. Named in Supersonic Warriors 2.
Ultimate Wave – Cell shoots a large Ki Blast at his opponent which slams them into the ground, and creates a shock wave that also damages the enemy. Used in Supersonic Warriors 2.
Bang Beam – The user puts his hand out with the index finger pointing forward and thumb raised and shoots a red blast. Cell used it by flicking his finger. Taken from Vegeta and Frieza.
Rapid Fire – The user fires rapid energy waves that home in on the opponent. Cell uses the technique against Gohan.

Battering Ram – The flying headbutt he used against Goku. Named in the Butōden series.
Rockslide Tackle – A dashing slide kick, followed by a side kick. One of his special attacks in the Butōden series, and his dashing strike in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
Perfect Combination – Cell delivers a barrage of punches and kicks to the opponent before slapping them away and elbowing them into the ground. It is named in Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and is one of Cell's Blast 2 attacks in his Super Perfect form.
Full Power Rush – Cell pummels his opponent with a long melee combo (25 hits, actually), grabs him, and performs the See Ya! technique. It is his Ultimate K.O. in Supersonic Warriors 2.
Fear Me! – A rush attack finished with a kiai. Used by Cell during the fight with Gohan.
Time to Die – A rush attack Cell used in his Super Perfect form against Vegeta.
Perfect Barrier – An impenetrable shield Cell places around himself to protect him from attacks, as seen when he transforms between his Semi-Perfect and Perfect forms after absorbing Android 18. It was most likely taken from Android 17 after Cell absorbed him, though his special barrier could be a technique programmed directly by Dr. Gero. It can also cause damage to anyone unfortunate enough to collide with it. The name comes from the Budokai Tenkaichi series, where it is the ultimate move of his Perfect form.

Death Beam – A laser-like projectile which travels very quickly. Taken from Frieza.
Barrage Death Beam – A rapid-fire version of the Death Beam. He used it against Gohan.
Full Power Death Beam – A full powered version of the Death Beam, with a much bigger radius. He uses this attack to kill Future Trunks.
Instant Transmission – The ability to instantly teleport virtually anywhere (by homing in on a ki signature). Taken from Goku after Cell's self destruction.
Super Kamehameha – An upgraded version of the Kamehameha. Cell uses it against Goku during their match in the Cell Games.
Earth-Destroying Kamehameha – A much more powerful version of the Super Kamehameha. Used in a desperate attempt to destroy the Earth against Super Saiyan 2 Gohan. However, Gohan counter-attacked with the Standing Kamehameha.

Solar Kamehameha – Super Perfect Cell's Ultimate and Final attack. Cell stores a massive amount of energy and fires it in the form of a giant Kamehameha that, which he states himself, has enough power to destroy the entire solar system.[4] It was created and used by Super Perfect Cell as a final bid to destroy Gohan, but was countered by the Father-Son Kamehameha. Its name comes from Budokai Tenkaichi 3, where it is Super Perfect Cell's Ultimate Blast technique.
Warp Kamehameha – Cell's ultimate technique in Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai. When using it, he utters the words "Farewell... NOW!".
Cell's Spirit Bomb – Cell never uses the Spirit Bomb in the series, though he states that he can use it if he wished. This is likely a bluff, as one must be pure of heart to perform the attack according to King Kai, although being pure evil of heart may also be considered. This technique is Cell's ultimate attack in his Perfect Form in the Butōden series, Budokai series and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (while under his Super Perfect form).

Destructo Disk – An energy disk that can cut through an opponent. Taken from Krillin, never used in the manga.
Homing Destructo Disk – A variant of the Destructo Disk, this energy disk can be controlled by the creator to change direction. Taken from Frieza (Anime only).
Multi-Form – Used by Cell during the fight with Goku in the anime only, this technique is one of Tien's. The technique creates three fighting copies of the user with 1/4th of the user's power.
Tri-Beam – A blast of rectangle shaped energy. Taken from Tien (Anime only).
Hell Bazooka – A technique that Cell and Frieza developed together while in Hell. Both Cell and Frieza begin to glow, then a yellow ki emits from both of their bodies, which then envelops their opponent, trapping him/her in an inescapable ki orb. Then both the users throws the orb prison down into the deepest part of Hell, with the prisoner in it. Named Almighty Light Cage in the FUNimation Dub.

Absolute Evil – A team attack used by Cell and Frieza in Supersonic Warriors 2.
Cell Junior Dance – A team combo used by Perfect Cell and the Cell Juniors in Supersonic Warriors 2.
Climbing Attack – A jumping knee strike used in the Butōden series.
Volleyball Kick-Spike – Perfect Cell's meteor attack in Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 2. Cell grabs his opponent, throws them skyward, then spikes them into the ground with a kick.
Meteo Self-Destruct – Perfect Cell's meteor attack in Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22.
Hell Needle – Cell fires three blasts diagonally to the left and right of him, preventing opponents to dash out of his way. Used in Super Dragon Ball Z.
Interrupter – Cell sidesteps to either side, firing two to four needle shots to the opponent as he goes. Used in Super Dragon Ball Z.

Race:Androids
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Cell

Ultimate Cell

Money : 11780

Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell   Cell Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:05 am

I have been eyeing this for some time now I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Lion flame
Ruler of the sky
Ruler of the sky
Lion flame

Money : 14403

Experience
Exp:
Cell Left_bar_bleue0/0Cell Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell   Cell Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:07 am

All yours
Back to top Go down
Order

Order

Money : 14205

Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell   Cell Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm

for sell again