Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:20 pm by Kaya

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Kaya

Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Insight of training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yōshi

PostSubject: Insight of training    Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Yoshi walk to the end of Ironforge. There was no buildings over this way nor was there any lightning. Yoshi turn to Shinra who needed this training and she could understand her. "Have you been hearing Son Goku voice?" She kindly ask Shinra who was a young  ninja.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:18 am

"I have nothing to say to you Shinra nothing at all." Yoshi was sure of that nothing she was going to say out loud anyway. She notice her playing with the lava was it interesting? "Is it interesting? Playing with the Lava?" Yoshi could only wonder or was she just trying out her abilities to see what they could do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:29 am

"It would be a problem if I just let it lying around but I do find the lava interesting and I would like to see if others lava affects me or if I am completely immune because of the four tail" Shinra never had a problem with heat so she wondered if it was significant enough to make any difference
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:35 am

"Your lava shouldn't affect you, from what I have heard the last host was able to cover himself in lava, he was also on good terms with Son Goku." Yoshi didn't know how this was possible because the Seven Tail wasn't the same. Each Bijuu was different in one way or another same went for the host.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:46 am

"He must have been just as mad as the four tail if they were on good terms" Shinra could not imagine any other way of being on good terms with such a monster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:48 pm

"You never know maybe he was a very sane guy in some way." Yoshi didn't know everybody was different like she had said before. Maybe Roshi was a very smart and   promising  guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:08 am

"I find it hard to believe that the four tail is a monster I know that better than anyone else when it is not trying to get free it tries to lure me to kill and destroy everything around me he must have been a mad man" Even now could Shinra hear the four tail promising her power if she killed Yoshi but she ignored it as always
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:28 pm

"Maybe you should ask Roshi himself that question." Yoshi said as she turn to Shinra. "Every Bijuu is different in some way or another I can't tell you what the four tails is like you know that yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:41 pm

"If I knew where he was I would but as a Genin I do not have access to such information" Shinra eyes and voice changed slightly to something more normal and a bit sad "How do you handle it? I mean having something like this inside you" Shinra did not look at Yoshi just on the ground
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:28 pm

Yoshi look at Shinra she could feel her pain that pain nobody could understand. Sitting down on a rock memories began to run through her head. Memories of her childhood and how this effected her. "
When I was younger I didn't know how to handle it. My parents they treated me like I was less then human and everybody else treated me even worse. I couldn't handle it growing up I hated having the seven tails it never spoke to me, never help me, never even came out of my body. The way I handle it was I spoke to my demon and found out I wasn't the only one in pain, I wasn't the only one lonely or hurt that's how I came to become close to Chomei before that I hated it just like you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:07 pm

It looked almost like it hurt Shinra as she opened her mouth to talk Again "They were so proud of me when I came back home so proud that I got the honor" Shinra hands was trembling her voice were filled with hatred and sadness "And I could do nothing but look as it killed them even she was killed and all she did was smile and laugh" Shinra had never talked to anyone like that before never told anyone just how much she remembered from the first time the four tail broke free
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:47 pm

As she  describe  what had happen Shinra didn't know what or how to explain it to her. Nobody could explain it to her and Yoshi couldn't relate. "That pain is hard I can't even begin to understand it" She said placing her hand on Shinra shoulders. "Four tails has caused you more pain then my Bijuu, No will blame you for getting rid of it but no one will blame you for sticking through this and mastering your Bijuu. I think you can master your demon Shinra"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Shinra trembling stopped "I will remain the four tails cage so no one else have to and my goal is not to master it but to completely control it" Shinra eyes and voice was back to her usual self but there was still something different the way she was standing she was not as protective towards Yoshi as before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:06 pm

"At least you got goals." Yoshi said with a small shrug. Seeing Shinra being herself was good again it made Yoshi feel a bit better. Now that everything was back to normal she knew Shinra would be fine, she knew she was ready and would get better. "Feel better now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Shinra looked at her hands then back at Yoshi "Much better with this training from today I feel ready for the exams"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:20 pm

Yoshi gave Shinra a pat on the back with a kind smile. "You'll be a Chunin before you know it Shinra." She believe that no she knew this just base off of Shinra skills she was ready. Ready for the exams and ready to go out to become a better ninja, she only wonder if Shinra team mates were ready for the same thing as her, with Masami as their teacher they should be fine. "So about those boys" Yoshi said with this sly smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:23 pm

"You are a good teacher and I have told you something no one else knows don't push it too much seven" Even though Shinra was back to her usual self was there a faint smile on her lips as she looked at Yoshi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:35 pm

"Well Four I gotta say you kinda of suck." Yoshi stuck her tongue out at Shinra but smile as well. She was happy to see that she could help her. "You ever want to talk I'm here you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:13 am

Shinra turned around and started walking "Yea I know that now thanks" Shinra looked back at Yoshi and for the first time she truly smiled to Yoshi "Maybe next time I will tell you about those boys" Shinra turned around again and continued to walk home she was too tired to do anything other than sleep now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yōshi

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:24 am

Yoshi couldn't say anything but all she could do was smile. It was good to see young people like Shinra and helping them. Getting up Yoshi could only thing about how she could train her own students. Making them stronger, making them smarter,making them better ninja so they could keep advancing that was her goal right now in life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insight of training    

Back to top Go down

Insight of training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3