Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Second day of school
Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:04 pm by Red Flame

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

»  Kiba Inuzuka
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm by Order

» Jellal Fernandes
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 pm by Order

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (552)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Red Flame

Eternal Moon

Top posting users this week
Eternal Moon

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

Training Outside the Walls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Black Fang

PostSubject: Training Outside the Walls   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kiyoshi made his way through the trees in the forest surrounding Kuraigakure, cutting leaves in half with his sword as he saw them fall. He had been doing this for hours as a cardio workout, before stopping at a moderately clear area he had set up for camp since he planned to spend at least a few days out here. He placed his now sweat drenched coat to dry over a rack that stood over a fire pit roasting one of the Demon Beasts that guarded Kuraigakure he had killed for food. He stuck Kuronoken in the ground and sat cross legged on the ground staring into the fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Shinji looked at his hokage "hokage take me with you to the meeting this isnt your fault and i wont let you take the blame for this." Shinji for the first time ever was actually trying to help the hokage instead of letting him deal with it "plus my ass is gonna be toasted anyways and id be a better body guard then anything you know that" shinji knew leah was gonna find out about this anyways and if he didnt keep in line at something so important leah would kill him

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:51 pm

"No" Shoku said as he disappear into a stream of a wind. Though the offer itself was nice he was on his own here with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:04 pm

"Ummm" Kiyoshi said sitting there perplexed about how any of what happened pertained to his training. "While that was an epic battle and it's always cool to see a Kage in the flesh...what part of this was training for me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Shinji looked at the young man "because if you watched how we fight and how we moved you could pratice some moves and learn from the fight" Shinji turned and sighed "man he always does this" his eyes flashed as he dissapeared into wind following shoku "will you stop this shoku yes your hokage but you do not need to do this on your own i can get into my clan uniform and id rather take the beating then you"

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Shoku voice echo. "With what Shinji your an overpower idiot with angry problems why would I want you with me? Nobody wants you with them the way you act your a child. Children stay with children and it was great to meet you too kid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Shinji stopped and reappeared in human form "ah i see i see" Shinji turned around as he did he released the 4 dragons inside of him and they went back home "well il be returning home" after shinji said that a bolt of lightning came down and he dissapeared returning to the shikon clan home before he left he said this "as of now the hidden leaf is on its own i withdraw as a ninja of the hidden leaf village and will continue my duties as shikon clan master"Shnji thought of this as a wise decision since after this fight and nearly being killed it made him realize he cant do this no more his family was much more important and governing his clan was much more important.

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:22 pm

"Thanks, I see now I wouldn't have put up much of a fight against that power" Kiysoshi said to the Naito "although I don't know how much I could duplicate was done here being that it was a lot of Kekkei genkai."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levi

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:22 pm

"It's alright kid, your still young. I can't stand annoying ninjas that are as smart as that stick over there." Naito shrugged it off, the main point was the boy and the village was safe and no damages were on neither of them. "I see a brave ninja that will fight for his village and his friends. Stay on this path and I promise you you'll go far, as for the kekkei genkai part you won't need one. There are ninjas that don't have them at all and can produce great work. I'll tell you a story, I come from a clan that's a branch from a bigger clan. My clan great ancestor had developed the technique you saw me use to shut down Shinji's kekkei genkai. It was created to combat against ninjas with very powerful kekkei genkai, to have them fight on a much even field. The fight would a fight of skill rather than power." Naito had called Cerberus over to them, his body was in pain now from being pushed to his limit. "So kid, I'm a guest here, and you live here; would you be kind to point me to the best ramen shop here? I'll pay for your meal for helping me out." Naito was puzzled as to why Shinji wanted to harm this boy. "Heh for training... pathetic whelp" Naito said under his breath, he referred to Shinji.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:15 pm

"I actually had agreed to meet my blacksmith out here where he will bring my blade. However" Kiyoshi thought things over. "Tell me what you like on your Ramen and I'll run into town and get it. You shouldn't be moving much anyway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levi

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:17 pm

"Spice curry ramen, Cerberus will go with you; if your alright with that." Naito had coughed up some blood, he took a napkin from his pocket to wipe the blood from his face. "I suppose your right, whats your name by the way kid?" Naito had to agree with Kiyoshi, he shouldn't have been moving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:24 pm

"Kiyoshi Unmei of Kuraigakure. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levi

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:30 am

"Kiyoshi Unme, huh. Well my name is Naito Tora. Ambassador of the Tora clan, and Jounin ninja of Kiri." Naito had struggled to get up, but ignored the pain he felt. He cracked his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikuo Arai

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:38 pm

A man driving a small truck came up to Kiyoshi he reach down next to him and pull out a sword handing it to Kiyoshi with a note on top of the sword the man didn't need anything else so he drove away

The note reads "You better like this. The sword name is Gekitai made from angel hearts,demon fangs,magic items and seals. The ability to draw energy from its surroundings will increase the wilders Jutsu, it also has the repel ability you have to figure out how to use it yourself. The sword has three other abilities I'll leave them up to you to find for yourself enjoy. From Rikuo"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Fang

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:58 pm

"Perfect" Kiysohi said smiling as he clutched his new blade. He now had everything he needed to get to the next level. "Watch my things, I'll be back with our food." Kiyoshi body flickered away returning a moment later with two steaming bulls of ramen and some bandage wrap. He tossed the wraps to Taito, and slid the Ramen to him. He took out a scroll with many things written on it and unrolled it reading it intensely while slirping the ramen into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Outside the Walls   Today at 10:34 am

Back to top Go down

Training Outside the Walls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2