Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Dark One
Crash
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears

Go down 
+5
John Is God
Corruption
Loveless
Ezalthir
Kratos
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kratos

Kratos

Money : 15474

The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

::On the otherside of the world was the Hell Gate. Kuzun and his forces had made their move, they summoned both the Heaven and Hell gate back to the world of the living. The area that the Hell gate currently reside in is nothing but a town full of destruction and death. The town folks that hadn't changed into Contractors lies dead on the ground, enemy forces and even some allied Contractors lie dead on the ground. Buildings destroyed, cars a blown up, no one escaped the destruction the Hell Gate caused.

Kuzun had walked steped next to the Hell gate, Near had appeared and gently spoke. "Sir, please don't go into the Hell Gate, we're all already power thanks to the Gate merely being here. It's wise that you don't, no person survived walking inside the gate. The gate is to dangerous Master." Kuzun turned to Near. "Near are you scared? Look at whats going on around you, we're winning and the humans are losing. I plan on truely mastering the gates and being God himself. Your going to stay here and wait for me. Diz, and Lui are here to protecting the gate. Nox, Jason, and Gordon are protecting the Heaven gate. I'll be back to aid you....Oh and Near don't ever question me again." Kuzun had lefted walking in the Hell Gate, Near had bowed his head hoping for his master to come back he then sunk to the ground and disappeared.

The Contractors were pushing the enemy back, their powers were far greater than what they were before. The enemy forces also became under the Hell's gate influces and became Contractors. Nothing steped in front of the Contractors as they were winning, both gates powers had reached 75% of the world and was still growing. Changing others into Contractors or into Dolls. The unlucky ones was soon strucked with sickness, or were killed by the newly turned Contractors.

A Contractor listing to Kuzun orders had started to rain lightning down on the remaining enemy. The skies were black as lightning rained down on the enemies, buildings, unlucky people, cars and created small shockwaves of pure destruction.

[When posting here, you must post your character avoiding the lightning in the begining of your post and near the end post you avoiding it again. If you fail to do this, you will be hit by the lightning strikes and will be stunned for two full post. Don't get used to the change in the post because I will constantly keep adding new threats you must avoid.]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Black Heaven

Black Heaven

Money : 14050

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:30 am

Again taking all of the damage Mao put it into his fist this time hitting Itsuki in his back every blow that he had been given was given right back to Itsuki while the armor was broken a bit Mao fix it and went right back on Itsuki body punching him in the same spots he waws hit before giving him a big headbutt laughing and smiling "Want more?"
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Money : 14247

Experience
Exp:
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:31 am

Itsuki was getting it for the most part "So you can deal back the damage I give you but that armor protects you for the most part?" he asked as he was getting up he didn't have the time for this stupid fight but he wanted to make sure he was right
Back to top Go down
Black Heaven

Black Heaven

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:32 am

Mao charge at him and gave him a uppercut hitting Itsuki in his body broking somethings and causing him some damage "So what if it is huh!!!?" he asked as he grab him and gave him another headbutt
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Experience
Exp:
The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 am

Itsuki bleeding smile he clenched his fist tight and punch Mao breaking his armor face part Itsuki smile a bit and gave Mao a giant uppercut sending him into the sky appearing over him he slam him back into the ground breaking his chest armor he grab Mao by his hair and punch him once more this punch creak his skull and broke his jaw "Nothing just wanted to know I'm still holding back some punching power but last see how you handle this punch" Itsuki drop him just as he was falling he finished him off by punching him in the head one last time the full force of his punch broke the skull pushing it through his brain killing him
Back to top Go down
Black Heaven

Black Heaven

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:51 am

The contracotrs look at Mao and move back scared of Itsuki rare power while some of them step up to battle him "Come on!!"
Back to top Go down
Red Flame

Red Flame

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:06 am

"Sorry I just came for one reason" Itsuki put his foot on Mao dead body and lifted up his finger only a finger "Another Dimension" he said as he transported the contractors and Hell Gate to a whole another dimension where only he could go just like plan when the gate disappear so did some of the contractors and himself leaving Kuzun men with no one to fight
Back to top Go down
Corruption

Corruption

Money : 14640

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:22 am

Silhouette watch as they all dissappered he thne laughed like he was still a demon "Well then... looks like we have a porblem here...." Silhouette he was still just watching before the area when itn oanother dimension now he just wondered a way out he then slowly made himself appere from the ground form walking in the shadows he looking around he senced they were traped but he had to try to see if there was opne thing he could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears   The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of the End: Hell Gate Appears
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Dimensions :: Camelot :: Asgard-
Jump to: