Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................
Anime Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Anime being use now Naruto,Seven Deadly Sins,My Hero Academia and One Piece. The color will be change soon I'll have someone do it. Check the news off updates.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 369 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions News
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am by Quake

» The return of Connor
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am by Blue Haze

» Nagato
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am by Zero

» Mirio Togata
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 2:50 am by Zero

» Shoto Todoroki
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm by Zero

» Sasuke Uchiha
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» Enel
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:30 am by Zero

» Roronoa zoro
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm by Zero

» Vegeta
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm by Zero

» Goku (up for grabs)
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:03 pm by Zero

» Bad news
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Nefertari Vivi
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Talk about the plot
A friendly visit
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Second day of school
Akatsuki
Journey to Asgard
The first day of school
Thanksgiving party
Training a young swordsman
The Gotei 13
Most Viewed Topics
Talk about the plot
Nico Robin
Vegeta
Natsu Dragneel
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)
Talk about the plot - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTalk about the plot - Page 5 I_voting_barTalk about the plot - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Reveck (949)
Talk about the plot - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTalk about the plot - Page 5 I_voting_barTalk about the plot - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sky Dragon (947)
Ice Dragon (912)
musiclover10x10 (870)
John Is God (565)
Blaze Heart (556)
Uncrowned (547)
Izutsu (518)
Sky King (456)
Top posting users this month
Crash
Dark One
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
</td

Talk about the plot

Go down 
+67
Violate
Kyudo
lex shikon
The Uzumaki
Express
obelisk
Mist
Blade
Aimi
Odin
Sakazuki
Demon Blade
Oni
Reya
Abyss Star
Master
Golden Lion
Goddess
Hell
Blonde Demon
Ice King
Corruption
Blue Haze
Heart
Storm King
Vision
Soaring Grim
The warrior
Ice Dragon
Beauty
Majin Hand
Quake
Uncrowned
Mind
Icy Heart
Ghost
Yuri
The Saint
Sky Girl
psychic
Thea
Shaman King
Dark
Heavenly Soul
Heartless Break
John Is God
Blue Dragon
Faith
Reveck
Flash Flame
Kiri
Blaze Heart
Lion flame
Loveless
Averian
Eagle
Yomi
Champion
Honor Beast
Dark Sky Dragon
Kratos
Hyper Heroine
Han Inuzuka
Heat
Sword Dragon
Star King
Izutsu
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell
Izutsu

Money : 14626

Experience
Exp:
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Talk about the plot - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Anime point: 0
Lvl: 5

Talk about the plot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

So we haven't had a main plot in sometime and I think its about time that we do have a kinda of main plot in this time of the site so anybody got any ideas what the first plot gonna be
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell
Izutsu

Experience
Exp:
Talk about the plot - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Talk about the plot - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:37 pm

For anybody who needs help some of you many of you do need help to get a girl send me a message on this account
Back to top Go down
Uncrowned

Uncrowned

Money : 14598

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:34 pm

So this is the plot we are going with then? Dating?
Back to top Go down
Quake

Quake

Money : 14564

Experience
Exp:
Lvl: 100

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:16 am

Changing it up a bit for the girls who didn't get a boyfriend the boys will now post topics and the girls will reply to them letting them pick
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Money : 14904

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:26 am

Suicide

After the happy time of the world dark times rise with the random death of fighters who are well known and the attack on village and city people soon start to drop like flies dying from unknown reasons in the mist of the dark time three young warriors come from the future to warn the world of what is happening and how it will effect everyone. The Fumetsu will make their first major appearance in this arc along with our other villians

Sucidie will not start till I have at least three people who will let me kill their characters and I also need two people who like to see their child from the future
Back to top Go down
https://animedimensions.forumotion.com
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons
Ice Dragon

Money : 15074

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 am

I dont mind seeing shinji's son from the future
Back to top Go down
Eagle

Eagle

Money : 14232

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:17 pm

I would love to see Haru daughter from the future
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:29 pm

So Shinji son and Haru daughter will be two of the three kids to come from the future and last son I will make

The two characters that will die are Lily,Killk and need one more
Back to top Go down
The warrior

The warrior

Money : 14169

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:33 pm

You can kill my character
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Ok then lets start I need everybody who is going to die to make a topic in Death City
Back to top Go down
Uncrowned

Uncrowned

Money : 14598

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Kilik is in death city
Back to top Go down
Blaze Heart
Admin
Blaze Heart

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:27 pm

oh note to all those being killed
you will be attacked by people using free accounts so you can't tell who you fighting
Back to top Go down
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell
Izutsu

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Update on the arc the number of people dying has went up from three to five so because of that the arc will be change a little if there is still anyone who like to see their child from their future in this arc you have till this weekend only accepting two more people

NO SZABO OR KISHIMOTO KIDS OF ANY KIND COMING FROM THE FUTURE

Back to top Go down
Soaring Grim

Soaring Grim

Money : 13764

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:58 pm

yea crush them dreams
Back to top Go down
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Money : 15338

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 am

In the middle of the future arc there will be a grail war which will begin when the future kids appear the kids will tell the events of the war and how it change the future but by doing this they have change the future themself and the war will explain how the future is the way it is

The arc is called Heroes of the abyss

The arc focus on the evil group and their servants and the black grail appearing again but other servants appear as well to take into battle against the evil.

All can sign up but when you sign a character up like always I need you give me at least three Noble Phantasms in my pm,some info on your character a picture, personality,history,weapon, I need you to tell me if your character is good,bad or natural so I can pair you up with a master and when your summon your master will state your class in post.

The area for the battle will be posted once we have five servants.

Saber:Gerold Dorne (bad servant)
def: Servants placed within this class are agile and powerful melee warriors. It is commonly assumed to be the best class overall, with high ratings in all categories. It is one of the three Knight classes, together with Lancer and Archer and also possesses the Riding skill like the Rider class.
Master:

Lancer:Hector(good servant)
def:Servants placed within this class are very agile and skilled with long-range melee weapons, such as spears, lances, etc. It is one of the three Knight classes, together with Archer and Saber.
Master:Lucy

Archer:
def:Servants placed within this class are usually proficient with projectiles and can survive longer without a Master nearby, thanks to their special ability Independent Action. It is one of the three Knight classes, together with Lancer and Saber.
Master:

Rider:
def: Servants placed within this class place emphasis upon speed and powerful Noble Phantasms. Their special skill is Riding, which allows them to fully utilize abilities of their mounts (ranging from simple horses, through motorcycles, to divine creatures).
Master:

Caster:
def:Servants placed within this class are adept in magecraft and have a special ability akin to Reality Marble, called Territory Creation, which alters or creates space around them to enhance their sorcery.
Master:

Assassin:
def:Servants placed within this class are always, as a rule, one of the 19 Hassan i Sabbah, the leaders of the clan of the Hashshashins who passed their name down. The Assassin in Fate/stay night summoned by Caster is an exception, an aberration in the system, as he was summoned by another Servant. This rule comes from how the word "assassin" itself finds its etymological roots in that clan. The Assassins' special ability is Presence Concealment, which allows them to remain undetected. Offset by their stealth is their weak combat skills. Due to this, Assassins often target Masters instead of Servants.
Master:

Berserker:Hunter Morrison(bad servant)
def:Servants placed within this class are always incarnations of heroes who have gone berserk on their lifetime. This trait allows them to use the special ability Mad Enhancement, which trades their consciousness (i.e. sanity) for a large power boost. Most Masters are incapable of controlling their Servant once Mad Enhancement has been activated, which eventually results in their death.
Master:

Avenger: Kratos(good servant)
def:Servants which are placed within this class are incarnations of heroes who have death for what was suppose to be a noble cause or die with some kind of pain coming from their pass life. Some servants in class are weak combatants but they make up for that with being faster and more agile while other combatants are powerful and fast do to their pain
Master:

Gunner:Niiro "Hex" Naito(bad servant)
def:Much like Archer class the Gunners use long range weapons and projects to do battle with their enemy. This servant class while being weak in close combat their shooting skills match that of Caster. Their shots are skills that operate exactly the same way spells do, but deal physical damage instead. Gunners are also the fastest among all of the Servants as their shooting skills are top of the class.
Master:

Twin Blader :Takumi Kishimoto(good servant)
def:This Servant class is one of the rare type of servants being balanced in all of the areas this Servant is probably one of the best to have if you can summon a Servant like this. They are noted for their superior traveling speed and hit rate along the fact they grow stronger with each fight and have decent magical states. This Servant normally uses two swords or two blades depending on their style and their past.
Master:

Demon Slayer: Ami Kishimoto(good servant)
def:A darker Servant who is one of the most rare of all the servants only appearing in darkness. Demon Slayers are normally strong in the areas of both power and dark magic that they cast out of some seal of some kind. Demon Slayers in their past lives were some type of warriors who hunted Gods and beings as that then sent to hell for their crimes. All Demon Slayers were some type of cape or dark jacket along with having a mark on their body. The weapon of a Demon Slayer is a heavy object like a sword or hammer as stated they are the strongest servant when it comes to power and magical abilities
Master:

Fist Breaker:Mitsuomi Nanahara(bad servant)
def:These type of Servants are Marital Artists masters of the body, using unarmed and lightly-armed combat to take down foes as they pursue untapped physical potential. Since these Servants do not wear any type of armor or clothing that can take damage the Fist Breaker class have the weakness of being damage very easily they make up for that with their surprising speed, making it hard for enemies to land blows successfully. This servant is strongest when it is at close combat as the blows it makes can can break through armor and weapons but when it comes to long range they have a harder time as it is their weakness.
Master:

Dragon Knight:Maxi Szabo(good servant)
def:A class that is only shown when the Black Grail appears Dragon Knights are both in a class with knights and swordsman having armor built into their normal clothes Dragon Knights are harder to do damage. Dragon Knights fight with swords or spars they are the only class besides Twin Blader to be able to tap into their powers from both back when they were alive and fully use their powers along with use the newer powers that they are given in Hiei case which is darkness.
Master:

Bandit:
def:Bandits are a rare sight in the Grail wars every bandit is a side cast of the Assassin servant as such it one of three other Assassin types. Bandit unlike the Assassin class focus on their weapons and seek attacks to get the upper hand on their opponents. The Bandit servant is very fast and very smart in Hitsu case he would be able to cast his jutsus mostly his fire element one though but because of the fact that Bandit is a weaker servant and they usually younger servants they use up lots of their master magical power.
Master:

Last edited by Dark Sky Dragon on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vision

Vision

Money : 14230

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Imma sign Kratos up as an avenger class I'll send you the some updated information
Back to top Go down
Storm King

Storm King

Money : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm going to send out one of the first Szabo's but as a dragon knight
Back to top Go down
Heart

Heart

Money : 14113

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:28 pm

I'll have Ami be a dragon slayer
Back to top Go down
Blue Haze

Blue Haze

Money : 14019

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Mitsuomi Nanahara was our most evil fist fighter in animeworldwars so put him down as a fist breaker
Back to top Go down
Corruption

Corruption

Money : 14640

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:42 am

Hunter Morrison for Berserker
Back to top Go down
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:15 pm

all servants who are bad will be summon by an evil master and will all be summon together
Back to top Go down
Dark Sky Dragon

Dark Sky Dragon

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:23 pm

All post and summoning will be place in Destiny Island unless your evil then you know where to summon your servant
Back to top Go down
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell
Izutsu

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:05 am

grail war is on hold taking me off the path i was on before we back to the future arc
Back to top Go down
Eagle

Eagle

Money : 14232

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:28 am

So what we do with the servants? what happened?
Back to top Go down
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell
Izutsu

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 pm

keep them around till after the kids come out
Back to top Go down
Izutsu
Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell
Izutsu

Experience
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:57 pm

I need every future child after you introduce yourself to post your picture of your character here with their name and their personality thats it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the plot   Talk about the plot - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk about the plot
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next