Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Dimensions sad news
Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:01 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» The 13th dungeon Beleth
Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:35 pm by Spade Mist

» School Trip
Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:29 pm by Dark Sky Dragon

» The Princess and her Kingdom
Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:12 pm by Princess Vivi

» The 11th dungeon Gusion
Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:36 am by Lion flame

» Hanging out in the park
Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:18 am by Wild Woman

» Lost in the ash
Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:13 am by Slayer

» Xi's Team Mission.
Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:47 pm by Black Fang

» The 10th dungeon Buer
Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:42 pm by Lightning Count

» Almost at the gate
Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:55 pm by Rings

» Masami's Team mission
Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:53 pm by Rikuo Arai

» The Ripple in the Black Lake.
Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:28 am by Corruption

» Six Kings AU
Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:23 pm by Swagdara

» Walking around and wondering
Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:12 am by Odin

» From the sea to the city
Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:43 am by Red

November 2014
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)
Star Tournament Day 1
Star Tournament Day 4
Training with Shinji
The opening of the new school year
The Radiant party
Forced vacation
Star Tournament Day 3
Chunin to Jounin exams
Visiting the Sanctuary
Most Viewed Topics
Master List
Vegeta
Broly
Nico Robin
Erza Scarlet
Kakashi Hatake
The Radiant party
Natsu Dragneel
The opening of the new school year
Top posters
Kratos (1302)

Reveck (972)

Dark Sky Dragon (936)

Ice Dragon (915)

musiclover10x10 (888)

John Is God (607)

Blaze Sky (569)

Izutsu (539)

Brave King (535)

Sky King (511)

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Affiliates
</td
Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reya

PostSubject: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Reya walked up to the school gates and looked at the school she had not thought it would be so big and with so many people even so early in the day Reya walked on to the school grounds she had no idea where she should go or what she should do but the best thing she thought she could do was to start at school and begin to learn about people and the city
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Sky Dragon

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Katsuya had just got back onto the school grounds he notice something weird not normal air more of something special he walk looking for it and found Reya a new girl someone lost? Katsuya slip his hands inside of his pockets and walk over to the new girl he stood beside her "Lost" he stated as he look her in the face

Katsuya fast hand to hand fighting theme
Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reya

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Reya looked at the boy which looked straight at her she was lost and he could just see it so easily could everyone read her so easily "Yes I am lost I'm new in town I'm not quite sure who I should talk to or what to do since I want to start at the school" there was no reason to tell him her other reasons for being there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Sky Dragon

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:10 pm

"Come with me" Katsuya didn't really mind helping her out because he had nothing better to do right now he walk her into the main building and got her an application Katsuya handed it to her he didn't say anything he just gave it to her he blinked at Reya once "What kind of angel are you?" this time he asked because he just didn't know

Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reya

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Reya walked after him without saying a word when she got the application she started to fill it out she was glad someone helped her it would have taken her several hours to find this place without his help but when he asked her what kind of angel she was she broke the pencil in half out of surprise Reya looked at him "How did you.. justice"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Sky Dragon

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Katsuya got her another pencil he held it in his hand "My sister is half angel" he gave her the pencil he didn't have a problem with her in fact he thought she was kinda of cool "Katsuya Konomi nice to meet you" it was rare for him to tell anybody his name off the bat that could say one thing about her he respected her and he like her for the most part

Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reya

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:04 am

Reya took the pencil "Half angel that explain it" a half angel Reya had never met one and if his sister was that then he could not be completely normal himself her thoughts were interrupted when he said his name "Reya Kawakami thank you for helping me" Katsuya Konomi she knew she had heard that name before she could just not remember where she fill the application out and handed it to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Sky Dragon

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:28 am

Katsuya gave her application to a person who was sitting behind a desk he walk back over to Reya he knew she had something on his mind if she wanted to talk he wouldn't have a problem with talking to her "You wanna ask me something?" he said as he open the door and waited for her since she was going to be at their school he could show her around

Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reya

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:40 am

Reya walked through the door she could not help but smile there was something about him he was so calm and cool but at the same time he sounded friendly and wanted to help her "I have never been earth before and yet I have heard your name before who are you since even angels talk about you?" Reya knew she maybe should have asked about Sora and whether that she had been told was true but she wanted to know more about him before anything else right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Sky Dragon

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:50 am

So he was famous now that angel talk about him Katsuya close his eyes and smile closing the door behind them this was something he never really talk about to anybody there was a first time for everything "Katsuya Konomi is my name I am the second Kaikage my father name is Shiryu Kishimoto and my mother name is Destiny I'm just your dragon using fighter warrior" he explain it like that Katsuya always thought of himself as just some special warrior who just wanted to be stronger then his father

Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reya

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:08 am

Reya's eyes became slightly larger as she became aware of who she were facing someone of the oldest angels had talked about one human who could equal the power of their lord and this was his son "Your... Hell's Dragon" Reya knew that his power rivals that of his father if not he was stronger than his father she was not quite sure what she should do she had never met anyone like him before she blushed slightly and looked away from him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:12 am

::Kira ran into Katsuya he hugged him and laughed. "You asshole, you can leave me bored to long. It's unwise." Kira said as he cracked his fist. Kira was crazy just to put it blank point.::

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:24 am

Katsuya blinked a few times he felt something on him and it wasn't Reya his hair stood up he blew Kira off he didn't like to be touch and not by boys mostly he didn't know what he wanted but he was going to find out "Then go take a nap or something I'm not your babysitter" he stated putting his hands back into his pockets "Yea I'm his son and his mirror image"

Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reya

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:33 am

Reya looked back at Katsuya that power there was no doubt that he really was who he said he was "I would not say that you are his mirror image" she could not help but smile at him the way he stood and that he entirely do not care that he had just blew someone away "From what I've seen of your father you are much better looking than him"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Sky Dragon

PostSubject: Re: One school and one angel (open to Reya and Katsuya now)   Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:41 am

Katsuya tilted his head a bit and let out a smile he couldn't believe she had just said that "This coming from a beautiful woman like yourself" Katsuya said that with a smile he kept his eyes open for once in his life both of them at that matter he would probably take her somewhere now anywhere being as he was in a good mood

Katsuya sad theme
Katsuya's theme
Katsuya's fighting theme
Katsuya's serious theme
Full power Katsuya theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next