Anime Dimensions
Welcome to Anime Dimensions! Serving all of your ultimate anime needs. We know about, and see anime's all day, all the time 24/7. We love role playing, discussing different Anime's, Cosplay's, and Video Games. If you share our same interests, join now! we are always active! Still not a member? don't believe we are? Become a member! Stop stalking as a guest and create a character already! and see for your self the fun! xD -John was here. Long live John! xD
PS. What are you still doing here reading this? Go make an account!

└───────────────────────────┐
........................................................▼......................................................

The world of anime has cracked and split up! Now once again all the dimensions have come together as one.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This is a site-wide announcement. Current events include we have a skip 20 years into the future at this point and we are now holding one of our biggest events ever a big Tournament which will be held at the Starlight Colosseum check it out
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am
Latest topics
» Bad news
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm by Yomi

» Second day of school
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am by Sleeping Slave

» School of warriors information
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am by Rays

» Camelot Kings and Knights
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm by Softy

» Welcome to Animedimensions
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm by Rays

» Nefertari Vivi
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm by Order

» Meruem
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm by Order

» Cell

» Nami

» Minerva Orland
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm by Order

» Kisame Hoshigaki
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm by Order

» Enrico Pucci
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm by Order

»  Madara Uchiha

» Master Zero

» Killer B
Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm by Order

March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Chunin to Jounin exams
Talk about the plot
In the cover of the night
Genin to Chunin exams
Christmas Party
A friendly visit
Team 12 meeting
A date with Muron
Ray and Shinra training day with Masami
Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited
Most Viewed Topics
Vegeta
Broly
Erza Scarlet
Nico Robin
Kakashi Hatake
Natsu Dragneel
Talk about the plot
Athena saints
Yoh Asakura
Gildarts Clive
Top posters
Kratos (1259)

Reveck (949)

Dark Sky Dragon (938)

Ice Dragon (901)

musiclover10x10 (870)

John Is God (565)

Blaze Heart (556)

Uncrowned (543)

Izutsu (518)

Sky King (455)

Top posting users this month
Sleeping Slave

Yomi

Top posting users this week
Yomi

Affiliates
</td

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Quake

PostSubject: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Zahir walk pass the kitchen the chief were cooking up a meal a big one it smelled good and it only made him wanna eat more the castle mall hall was turn into their room to eat and they would be able to hang out since he was gonna be taking care of everybody he was wearing normal clothes jeans,blue and black shirt smiling "I'm hungry!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:29 am

shinji sat down at the bar he was a little bit worried " hey can you give me jack and coke with a shot of whisky on the side" he then waited till his drink was ready and started to drink it he put his head down a little bit with his drink in his hand.

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:32 am

"NEE-SAN!" Shion whined, and jumped on Shinji's back. "Whatcha doing?" she asked, peering over her 'adoptive' big brothers shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:43 am

Shinji smiled and turned his head he said with a nice happy voice "oh nothing shion and do you mind, i kind of need some time to myself right now, hey i got a idea why dont you go find natsu" he keeped a nice smile on for shion because he dident want to seem like something wrong.

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:46 am

Shion titled her head to one side. His smile didn't seem to feel genuine, and he didn't realize she could read him like a book. "Ok, Nee-san. But cheer up 'kay? Tell me when you sort things out with that scary lady."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:51 am

shinji smiles "hey shes not scary she my girlfriend and i really like her. Dont worry shion she will warm up to you." shinji was really woried about leah because honestly he wasent sure if leah would even talk to shion because of how protective leah was.

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:53 am

Shion considered this for a minute. "Kay. But if she hurts by big brother i'll have to kick her ass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:59 am

shinji got up and looked at her "you will do no such thing shion these are my problems dont worry about it ok? now go find natsu while i wait for leah" shinji rubbed her head a lil bit and then sat down again shinji dident mean to be mean to shion just he dident want anymore trouble than there already was.

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:03 am

Shion narrowed her eyes slightly. She knew very well that if Natsu hurt her Shinji would kick his ass. So why couldn't she do the same for him? She frowned and turned away, leaving her brother alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Card Girl

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:20 pm

"Where the beer!!!" Cana was looking around for some beer something she could get a good drink off of she knew they had good wine rich bastards

Master Overlord of Hell
Master Overlord of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Shingeya jump down behind Cana and pushed her into Zared then he jump back up at Akki "Akki do you have any siblings"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:46 pm

::Akki turned back as Shingeya jumped back. "Yea I have an older brother, named Vergil. I haven't seen him in awhile but I'm sure he's fine." Akki said as he was enjoying himself, he was drinking some Green Goose.::

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Zahir went into the kitchen they were setting up the food they needed two tables because of the food as they laid out the food Zahir called everybody "Food done"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Jay's mouth dropped, her eyes shining. "FOOOOOD!" she yelled, digging right in. She piled her plate high with turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, cakes, cassoroles, more meat, lotsa cranberry sauce, and some stuff she didn't know what was called but smelled good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Dragon
Master of Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:53 pm

Shinji dident go and get any food because he was having a few drinks. he just continued to sit there and do nothing.

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:50 pm

'' Well then lets eat '' he smiled

Dragon of fear
Dragon of fear

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:54 am

"Word!!!" Masami went grab a leg and wing and some soda and some rice and other stuff he ain't know what it was but he ate it and it tasted good

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving party a party for animedimensions all members invited   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4